011

C h a p t e r  11

{Are we okay?}

{song #10: Dancing with our hands tied by Taylor Swift? }

"It's been a while hasn't it," he says tilting his head slightly and leaning closer.

I pushed him back a little and yelled, "you scared the hell out of me! Can't you just speak to me somewhere normal," I scold him.

He fakes being hurt and then smiles at me, "I know you missed me, I can just see the happiness in your face after seeing my handsome face."

I scoffed at his comment and smirked at him, "Oh yeah I missed you sooo much, for sure. You missed me more," I said jokingly.

"Yeah I did, I missed you so much. I wanted to talk to you everyday but my pride got in the way," Ren said genuinely and my heart started picking up its pace.

"Shut up," I said looking away from him and tried to get out of the closet but was only blocked by Ren.

"Hey why won't you let me go," I said slightly getting annoyed, I had class to attend, unlike him I actually had to get good grades to stay in this school.

He sighed and then looked away from me brushes his hair with his hand, he was nervous?

"Well...I don't know how to tell you this without the both of us getting embarrassed," he said looking back at me with a straight face.

"Just spit it out, I will be fine," however I did not expect him to say what he was saying.

"Well, the night where I was drunk and you took me to my hotel room. I kind of remember everything from that night, and I mean EVERYTHING," he said and pointed his flashlight more closer to me so I couldn't read his facial expression but he could see mine, my cheeks turned pink and I felt my hands start to sweat. My face probably twisted into an embarrassed facial expression. I then heard him laugh, probably because of my embarrassment. I looked away from him and moved his phone so it wasn't flashing on me anymore.

"So you know about the...the thing," I said shyly cursing at myself.

He smirked and put my chin up so I was looking up at him, "you can say it," he brought himself closer so that he was whispering in my ear, "what did we do."

I saw his amusement and scoffed trying to get out of the closet but he still blocked it. I pushed him out of the way and finally made my way out of the closet the last thing I hear from Ren before I leave to class is,

"You're a great kisser!" 

Which leads me to blush all the way to my next class and Gorya asking if I was sick.

I walk towards the exit of the school and see MJ waving at me. I walk towards him and smile.

"What's up?"

"Let's go somewhere fun again," he says grinning widely at me.

"Like where," I say thinking about places we could go till someone jumps from behind me grabbing my shoulders and basically screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR," I say my hand placed on my chest.

I see Gorya and Alia laughing at me while Thyme backs away so he doesn't get murdered.

"Let's go to an amusement park," Thyme says smiling, his arm wrapped around Gorya's shoulder which she tries to get rid of but ends up giving up out of exhaustion.

Alia links her arm with mine and we walk to the amusement park. Halfway there we stop to meet with Kaning and continue going to the amusement park.

We finally arrive and suddenly I feel like I am in middle school again and all I needed to care about was having fun. I immediately ran into the amusement park with Gorya, Kaning, and Alia.