013

C h a p t e r  1 3

{ It's your life }

{song #12: Are we still friends? by Tyler, The Creator}

With Ren I kept feeling distant but then close again. 

He made me realize how different we were from each other, how much better he was, but then he showed me how he was similar to me, how he could relate to things that I dealt with. 

It made me realize that everyone is the same, we just view people higher but they experience the same pains or happy moments as each of us. No one is out of anyone's league, we all are on the same level and all deserve happiness and love. Ren showed me that.

Months passed and lots of terrible stuff happened between Thyme and Gorya. 

Hana turned out to be framing Gorya for things she didn't do and was actually trying to get with Thyme the whole time. It was disgusting but also sad, I sadly was back at home and could do nothing to support Gorya. I felt terrible, but I made sure to call everyday and check up on her. In the end everything worked out and that is when I came back to Thailand. I realized when I came back how much Thailand became my second home. 

Some other place that I felt familiar with. The day I came back I greeted my grandpa with open arms and so did Alia. We arrived back at my grandpa's home and we were so tired that we slept. 

Me and Alia woke up at around the same time and decided to go out with Gorya since it had been so long. We decided to walk around the city since most shops were closing. 

We walked around, got ice cream, and caught up until someone interrupted us.

"Oh my ghosh, is that my Gorya?"

We saw someone come closer and we knew right away who he was because of what he was wearing.

"Thyme what do you want? Are you stalking me or something," Gorya said annoyed by I realized that she wasn't entirely mad at him.

He smiled at her and I swear she started blushing, "Aww do you want me to stalk you, I will make sure to do that, however, I was just hanging out with F4. We were just having some fun you know," he said winking at Gorya and then turning towards me and Alia.

"Oh you guys are finally back," Thyme said smiling, genuinely. Shocking. He patted me and Alia's heads before turning behind him and calling F4 we presumed. "Kavin kept talking about you, we got sick of hearing about you Alia. He is crazy about you," Thyme said smirking at Alia's flustered face.

The rest of the F4 finally reached us causing everyone to get slightly nervous. At least me and Alia were. Kavin came up to Alia and patted her head, leaning down a little so he was face to face with her.

"I missed you a lot bambi," Kavin said smiling at her while Gorya rolled her eyes.

"I told you not to call me that," she said blushing, obviously liking the nickname he came up for her which caused me to roll my eyes.

Thyme scoffed at the exchanged and put an arm over Gorya before smiling, beaming actually.

"We should all hangout together since the whole gang is back together," he said causing Gorya to hit his arm. "We aren't hanging out with y-" 

Alia covered Gorya's mouth and smiled, "yeah of course we can hang out." She death glared Gorya before letting go of her and we were off.

We all roamed the city and talked. It was honestly lots of fun, but we ended up going to one of the clubs that Kavin's family owned. Me, Alia, and Gorya weren't too thrilled at the idea of going there but they dragged us along. They reassured us that they won't force us to do or drink anything and that it was all for fun, so hesitantly we agreed.

We arrived at the place and were shocked by how big it was, Kavin was so rich, so rich it didn't feel real. We went inside and Kavin started talking to the front desk lady about random stuff, I swear he was flirting with her too. He then looked back at us and signaled us to come in and so we did. 

We all looked at each other smiling and running towards Kavin to enter. We walked into loud music, multi-colored lights bouncing off the walls, and many people, some getting drinks, some dancing, and others doing things that I didn't want to see. It was terrible, I was shocked that lots of people work hard hours at work, earning money and waiting to come to places like these. I didn't get the thrill of it. 

However, we ended up going to a private room that had our own mini bar, couches, tv, and also bodyguards. I was glad that we didn't have to be in the main area do to how crowded it was. Me, Gorya, and Alia sat on the couches and suddenly the doors were swung open to reveal Kaning. We all smiled at her and Gorya told her that she invited her but next thing I see is Jane and her two friends, 2 boys from our grade that are friends with F4, and Malai. I was shocked seeing them and I swear me and Alia were both uncomfortable. I saw Malai walk over to Ren and Ren offered her a drink which she gladly took. 

I glanced at Alia and saw her staring at Kavin who had one girl on each side of him. Alia gave me a fake smile before shifting back on the couch to a more comfortable position and closing her eyes. I felt really bad for her, she decided to fall for a player. I looked over at Gorya who was talking with Thyme about something and I felt so happy for her because she genuinely looked happy. I sighed and decided to lay back on the couch taking a much needed nap but not being able to as I feel cold liquid being spilled on my face. My eyes open to see Jane and her friends who "accidentally" spilled their drink on me. They started laughing and my mood was destroyed completely after that. I grumpily grabbed napkins but they were grabbed by someone, I was about to yell at that person until I saw who it was. He started to clean my face and shirt off with the napkins and I blushed slightly at the care he was putting.

"Thank you so much," I said smiling gratefully.

"Of course," he said winking and then continued, "want to hang out, this party is low-key boring."

I smiled and nodded, "I would love to, MJ."

We both went over to a place in the room with a mini basketball game and played that. I swear it was the most fun I had in a while. We played a lot and I won some games but lost others. We also talked about random topics. I told him I would be right back so I could use the bathroom.

I went over to the bathroom but the second I stepped in, I caught Ren and Malai making out. I swear I forgot how to breathe. The second I saw it, I needed to get out, leave, do anything but be there. So I ran, I ran far away.

I ran out of the building. Tears falling down my face, that I tried to stop from coming but I couldn't.

I heard someone yelling after me but my ears were plugged and I couldn't hear anything. I ran and ended up by the lake. I collapsed on the ground and cried, my arms around my knees. Someone was tapping me lightly and I looked up to see Alia. As soon as I saw her and she hugged me I broke down. I wish he would choose me, I kept reciting to Alia, acting as if I said it enough, it would actually happen. Alia comforted me and we ended up walking home, Alia talking about her conversation with Kavin to distract me.

The next day at school Ren tried to approach me countless times, but I decided I should just avoid him. Why was it so hard to avoid him?

I finished my class and unfortunately Alia and Gorya both left school early, so it was just me. I grabbed all my stuff and was about to leave until I saw Ren waiting for me. The second he saw me, he ran towards me and sighed putting a hand through his hair out of frustration.

"I've been trying to talk to you the whole day...please let me explain!"

I sigh and look at him and see the desperation on his face so I decide to let him explain even if I just really wanted to run back home and not have this conversation.

I told him we could find a place to talk, so we arrived at this empty playground. We both sat down on the swings and no one talked until Ren decided to finally speak.

{Thank you for reading! This is a bit short, but the next chapter will be longer. Updates will become more fast so don't worry! Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya and thanks for all the love on this book, it is unreal! Bye bye}