Chapter 68

Early the next morning.

 Before dawn.

 When Huo Shen woke up, Xiao Hanping was already dressed.

 Hearing the movement behind him, Xiao Hanping looked back.

 "Are you feeling better?"

 Seeing Xiao Hanping, Huo Shen instantly remembered everything that happened yesterday.

 He lowered his head and raised his hand to hold the ring strung into the necklace. It was still intact on the chest.

 Also, Xiao Hanping's attitude...

 Huo Shen raised his eyes again and looked at Xiao Hanping's back.

 He lifted the quilt and got off the bed: "Much better."

 His clothes were in ruins. When he stood up, he was only wearing trousers. His sexy mermaid line went down further and suddenly disappeared into the shadow, and his waist and abdomen had a smooth thin layer of muscles. As his movements become looser and tighter, he has no intention of hiding anything, and his movements are still wanton and casual. No matter where he is, it is a fascinating scenery.

 Xiao Hanping didn't look at him and was choosing a route on the star network: "Pack up and get ready to go."

 Huo Shen reminded: "I walked in a hurry yesterday and I didn't have a change of clothes."

 Xiao Hanping then turned around.

 Huo Shen twirled his fingertips and took a step forward: "I -"

 Xiao Hanping glanced at him and took off his coat: "Put it on."

 Huo Shen was coming up to him, and his head was immediately covered by the coat he threw. He stopped looking and said, "You!"

 When he pulled it off and looked over again.

 Xiao Hanping's attention has returned to the Star Network projection.

 Huo Shen couldn't help but force his hand on the clothes, and tried again: "What are you looking at?"

 Hearing this, Xiao Hanping did stop.

 He looked at Huo Shen from head to toe before asking, "Will your injury affect your vision?"

 Huo Shen: "..." "

 Huo Shen?"

 Huo Shen gritted his teeth: "No!"

 He put on the coat in his hand, turned around with heavy steps, and went to wash up.

 Xiao Hanping retracted his gaze and marked the red dot on the map.

 Gong Tao's voice came from the connected communication channel: "Mingfeng, the team will be assembled in ten minutes. Is Huo Shen awake?" As he spoke, he called to his side

 .

 There was still a mess outside the tent.

 Part of it was that the people of Jinming were not as disciplined as a formally formed hunting group.

 Fortunately, there are energy vehicles, so the return time should not be delayed.

 Xiao Hanping looked back at Huo Shen.

 "We'll be there soon."

 ——

 Not long after the large troop set off, City Lord Jin Ming sent a video communication request to Huo Shen.