Chapter 82

The main force has not arrived.

 Once a war breaks out, the giant python wakes up, and the alien beasts riot, the situation will be greatly unfavorable to humans.

 However, it is naturally easier to solve this problem before it has completely finished devouring it than to let it continue and become stronger.

 Huo Shen asked: "Are you going to fight?"

 As they took off, the low-star alien beasts under their feet could not smell their scent, and their roars gradually stopped.

 The surging beast was still pushing forward.

 Like round after round of chaotic sacrificial lambs, they jumped into the pool of blood while struggling, refined into new energy, poured into the cracked skin under the scales of the giant python, gathered into a ball, condensed in its lower abdomen, and was slowed down. slow conversion.

 There is no time to wait any longer.

 However, before Xiao Hanping spoke, there was another notification sound in the communication channel to apply for joining.

 At this critical moment, Xiao Hanping knew that Gong Tao would not disturb him without reason.

 After connecting, Gong Tao also said immediately: "Regiment——Ji Mingfeng, you can't start fighting directly, we will have support soon!" Xiao Hanping said: "Continue." Gong Tao took a breath: "Drone armor

 ,

 In less than three hours, a whole formation of UAVs will be able to arrive at the temporary camp, commander, only three hours, it will not be too late to fight again!" UAVs

 ?

 Xiao Hanping frowned slightly.

 In his impression, there happened to be one person studying this topic.

 "Who is the commander?"

 Gong Tao hesitated for a long time.

 Huo Shen's voice also sounded at this time: "You have become Xue Yi's lobbyist again?"

 "Huo, please don't slander me!"

 Gong Tao finished speaking angrily, and his tone became a little softer, "The drone armor was indeed brought by Xue Yi. When he contacted me, I didn't want to agree, but I think the combat power he brought is better than The whole daybreak is no different. Captain, we have no chance of winning now, just three hours, just wait."

 At the end, he said with a hint of request.

 Xiao Hanping was a little surprised by his description.

 No less than the entire Dawn Hunting Group, this is indeed a very high combat power.

 On this point, Gong Tao would not lie.

 Xiao Hanping thought for a while and asked: "What did Xue Yi say?"

 Gong Tao quickly understood: "He said that after meeting, he will give an explanation." Xiao Hanping

 was noncommittal and said instead: "Huo Shen, what do you mean? ?”

 It was beyond his expectation.

 Huo Shen, who has always ignored any strange beasts, said this time: "It's a bit risky to do it now."

 Gong Tao obviously didn't expect Huo Shen to agree with his point of view.

 After all, Huo Shen and Xue Yi were at odds, and almost everyone in Shuguang knew that back then.

 Xiao Hanping asked Huo Shen for his opinion. He originally thought that the answer he would get would not be the answer he wanted to hear.