Chapter 81

Gong Tao's voice sounded in the communication channel.

 Huo Shen looked through the mecha's vision to see the figure in front of him.

 A metal shell surrounds the driver.

 He could not penetrate the layers of iron and observe Xiao Hanping's expression.

 But the silence in the channel didn't last long.

 Xiao Hanping's usual plain voice was slightly distorted and quickly reached the ears of the other two people.

 "Now, everything is based on this battle, and we will discuss everything else later."

 Gong Tao took a quick breath.

 He seemed to have something to say, but reason overwhelmed emotion and made him follow Xiao Hanping's orders as always.

 "Yes, head!"

 This is the second time Gong Tao said this title.

 Xiao Hanping only said: "Huo Shen is the leader of Lixiao."

 Through the communication, through the familiar tone of this unfamiliar voice, Gong Tao seemed to see the calm and calm face before his eyes.

 But Gong Tao couldn't be as calm as him, and he clenched his fists for a long time before finally saying a complete sentence: "The actions of you and Captain Huo have most likely been exposed, please go back the same way immediately, Jody Lester is Wait at the foot of the mountain."

 The roar of the alien beast under his feet shook the sky, indeed becoming more violent every second.

 But the opportunity cannot be missed.

 The journey to the destination is already more than halfway, there is no reason to give up halfway.

 Xiao Hanping said: "To prevent the strange beasts from rioting in advance, inform Jody to lead the team to retreat 500 meters, and be ready to deal with enemy attacks at any time." Before he finished speaking, Gong Tao said anxiously: "What about you!" Xiao Hanping turned his

 face

 away , glanced at the mecha beside him: "Huo Shen and I will continue to act."

 As if guessing what Gong Tao would say, he added, "Don't worry, we will be back soon.

 " silence.

 Huo Shen didn't speak from the beginning to the end.

 Xiao Hanping's decision is equivalent to his decision.

 Gong Tao was so confused that he almost forgot how to think.

 In the end, it was his confidence in Xiao Hanping and the indelible obedience deep in his heart that made him say in a deep voice,

 "I understand."

 No matter what he thought in his heart, after answering, Gong Tao hung up the communication.

 The contact was temporarily interrupted. Huo Shen followed Xiao Hanping into the sky, turned to the center where the alien beasts gathered, and continued to move forward.

 At this time, no one said unnecessary words to disturb the mood.

 The scene in front of them is the biggest challenge that all mankind needs to face. They must concentrate on dealing with it and cannot tolerate any mistakes.

 Only when you go deep.

 With the denser distribution of ground animals.

 Xiao Hanping said: "Pay attention to safety."