Chapter 9

The car had insufficient weapons and equipment but was carrying so many people. For safety reasons, Ding Hai took the initiative to avoid dangerous areas along the road while driving, and the originally estimated one-hour drive more than doubled.

 Xiao Hanping sat on the roof of the car.

 His back gives everyone an unparalleled sense of security.

 So gradually, when the ups and downs of emotions stabilized, everyone felt a little tired after experiencing a disaster, so they fell asleep in batches on the bumpy car.

 The third team thought that Xiao Hanping was resting when he sat down, so he didn't bother him, and only assigned the order of the night watch by himself, and started shifts.

 Until two and a half hours later, the outline of the temporary camp was gradually revealed in front of everyone.

 While the captain was hesitating whether to wake up Xiao Hanping, the mecha on the roof had slowly got up.

 It turned out that he didn't sleep...

 The captain was taken aback, and then asked: "Should we just go in like this?"

 Xiao Hanping knew what he was worried about.

 Today is not a peaceful era. After the disaster, the dark side of human beings has been fully aroused. In order to survive, there are countless examples of friends turning against each other and relatives becoming enemies. It is difficult for people to trust each other anymore.

 Not to mention a stranger asking for help.

 I don't know if this temporary camp will easily accept so many of them.

 In addition, they now only have this transport vehicle and six mechas, and their strengths are very different. If the opponent's intentions are not right, they will be in a very dangerous situation.

 However, these are ordinary assumptions.

 Xiao Hanping said on the communication channel: "We are not the only people who are here tonight." The

 cold weather forced people to be clear-headed. After hearing this, the captain quickly reacted and suddenly realized: "You are right. , I actually forgot this."

 Some team members couldn't help asking: "What do you mean by forgetting?"

 Seeing that Xiao Hanping had no intention of speaking again, the captain explained to his teammates: "This is the temporary camp closest to Holy Light City. We will choose it. There will definitely be others like us. That's why 5567 said that we are not the only ones here." Here."

 He then added, "When the time comes, this camp may become one of our strongholds in Holy Light City. Don't worry, everyone, we will tidy up after entering the camp. Mr. Flanlon always cares for the people. , he will definitely send a rescue team to find us!"

 The last words he said to the survivors in the car were by pressing the hands-free button.

 Perhaps it was because Flanlon's image in daily life was too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, so everyone was deeply inspired by the captain's simple speech.

 "Yes, the city lord will definitely come to save us!"

 "Then let's go to the camp and wait!"

 For a moment, everyone's depression was gone, and the depressing atmosphere was finally broken by the expectant discussion.

 The captain did not interrupt them, but only sent a request to enter the camp to the star network channel of the temporary camp.

 The other party quickly agreed.