Chapter 41

After Liang Ce explained, he asked again: "Instructor, where do you think the bathtub is placed?"

 Huo Shen frowned more and more:

 "It's not here -"

 "Put it at your feet."

 He and Xiao Hanping said sounds sounded at the same time.

 Liang Ce didn't hear what Huo Shen said for a moment, and asked blankly: "Huh?"

 Xiao Hanping glanced at Huo Shen, and added: "Lest the water splash out and dirty the tent."

 Huo Shen straightened his thin lips and said nothing. Open your mouth.

 The instructor's expressionless face was scary.

 Seeing this, Liang Ce quickly put down the bathtub, greeted the two of them one by one, and quickly pulled the cart and turned around to leave.

 "Instructor, leader, you guys chat slowly, I'll leave first!"

 When his back disappeared behind the door curtain, Xiao Hanping glanced at the bathtub that had been opened by Liang Ce, turned back to the table, and continued eating.

 Huo Shen looked at his back, and after a while, he sat on the edge of the bed again.

 The tent fell into silence again.

 However, the silence did not last long.

 Coincidentally, Xiao Hanping barely put down his chopsticks.

 It's Liang Ce again.

 "Captain! Commander!!" He ran all the way over, his voice full of joy, and stood at the door and asked loudly, "Have you seen the refreshed rankings?!" Xiao Hanping heard the noisy and joyful voices behind him.

 .

 It seems that the results of today's ranking refresh are very satisfactory to them.

 "Not yet."

 Liang Ce couldn't wait to say: "Look quickly!!"

 While he was speaking, Xiao Hanping had already opened the official website of the First Academy.

 The content of the training match is on the homepage of the official website.

 After he clicked in, he saw the most eye-catching hunting group points ranking list at a glance.

 "Did you see it?!"

 Xiao Hanping said: "I saw it." On

 the overall ranking list, the hunting group ranked first, with heavy weapons, captain Ji Mingfeng, with a total of 1300 points.

 This row of words is glittering with gold, twice the size of the ordinary font, and there is a small golden crown in front of the words "heavy weapons", representing the chief throne of the hunting group. As for the second place, Samurai Village, their total points are only one point behind them.

 But these are no longer important at this time.

 Liang Ce outside the tent was already so excited that he broke his voice:

 "Head, we are first!!"

 After he finished speaking, the students who followed him couldn't bear it any longer and cheered excitedly.

 Everyone originally thought that it would be good if they could surpass DO, who had dropped to fifth place today, but they never expected that their goal was still too low.