Chapter 28

Living with Huo Shen?

 At first Xiao Hanping thought he was joking.

 But in the afternoon, after the team disbanded, an energy vehicle slowly pulled up beside him.

 The rear window is lowered.

 Huo Shen glanced at him: "Get in the car."

 People around looked at Xiao Hanping with ugly jealousy.

 Selected by Huo Shen as his assistant!

 Spend one-on-one time with Huo Shen!

 Now he can still ride in the same energy car as Huo Shen!

 This is too much, brother.

 We are all students, why is your treatment so different? ?

 Only Fu Han, who was standing with Xiao Hanping, thought this matter couldn't be easier.

 Xiao Hanping is very powerful, and he is truly the number one freshman. Among all the people who came to conduct closed training, he also thinks that only Xiao Hanping is qualified to be Huo Shen's temporary partner.

 So when someone said sourly in front of his face that Xiao Hanping relied on luck to get to the top, he refuted in a solemn voice.

 "When you have Ji Mingfeng's strength, let's talk about his luck."

 After speaking, seeing that the energy vehicle carrying Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen had left his sight, he turned around without hesitation and walked towards the rest area.

 Formal training starts tomorrow, and he still needs to recharge his batteries.

 Watching his back gradually drifting away, several students on the side looked at each other, and they could see the speechlessness and anger on each other's faces.

 "It's really weird. What's the matter with the freshmen recently? One is more crazy than the other?" "Yeah, let's

 forget about that Ji Mingfeng, who is the first in the overall assessment list. Where did this Fu Han come from?"

 " I paid attention to the freshman assessment before, and it seems that they are the seeded players that the school values ​​​​more." "It

 's not like the seeded players were simply eliminated in the first two games!"

 "Huh? I can't stand it if I don't have any strength to put on such a show. How about it, my brothers will teach these two how to respect seniors tomorrow?" "Okay!" "Just wait for your words

 !

 "

 —— ——Leaving

 the assembly square, Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen came to the instructors' rest area together.

 Different from the students' rest area, the instructors' rest area is one of the structures of the First Academy's outdoor training base.

 That is, it is underground.

 There is no strong wind, sand or dust, and no temperature difference between day and night.

 Here there is only a simulated weather with constant temperature, unlimited hot water for unlimited time, and a balanced and nutritious working meal for instructors.

 Due to Huo Shen's special status, the First Academy specially prepared a suite for him.

 Come to the door of this suite.