Chapter 10

Since there was no way to recover, Xiao Hanping said nothing more.

 He took out a three-star crystal from his backpack and prepared to continue walking towards the trading area.

 However, this time, the moment the wood crystal fell into the palm, it brought a slight burning sensation.

 But the system that tried to reduce merit to crime interrupted Xiao Hanping's idea of ​​​​feeling it carefully.

 [Host, potatoes can also be sold for money! ]

 Xiao Hanping came to his senses and put Mu Jing into his pocket.

 Of course he knew what the system said.

 The pollution source brought by the meteorite explosion caused the animals and plants to mutate overnight. The changes not only greatly increased their aggressiveness, but the radiation also produced some toxins in their bodies, making them lose their edibility.

 For more than 20 years, the research institute has been trying every means to overcome this problem, but until now, it has only released a few types of strange beasts, declaring that they can be used as food after processing. As for plants, due to the scarcity of samples, no solution has been found so far. We can only extract vitamins from contaminated plants to supplement the nutrients needed by the human body. The taste is quite challenging to the taste buds.

 Both of these things have one thing in common: they are expensive.

 So once healthy vegetables actually flow into the market, the price will definitely be higher.

 But after all, this is a free trading zone for temporary camps, with a high turnover of people, and the people who come and go come and go. Seeing him take out such things that are not seen in the market, maybe some crooked ideas will come up.

 He has not completely escaped from the dangerous period of the alien beast tide, and he does not have the leisure to deal with these trivial matters. It is better to do less than to do more.

 Seeing that he didn't answer, the system didn't dare to show up again.

 Knowing that the host didn't take this dignified farm system to heart at all, it had no choice but to fend for itself and start to open up wasteland with the newly acquired gold coins.

 [You have unlocked a new piece of land]

 [Purchase pepper seeds*1]

 [Purchase fertilizer*2]

 …

 Xiao Hanping ignored the prompts that kept coming in his mind and allowed the system to continue acting like a monster.

 When he arrived at the trading area, he looked around, exchanged the wood crystals for continent-wide contribution points at the exchange desk at the entrance, and went straight to the equipment area.

 As soon as he got closer, he was stopped by someone.

 "Little brother, do you want the A-86? It's almost new and well maintained!" "

 Look at my booth, there are all kinds of energy weapons, and you can pick whatever you want!"

 "Do you need protective clothing? Windproof and warm, outdoor must Prepare, hunting is the best choice!"

 Xiao Hanping took a look, most of the things on these stalls were defective products, maybe because he looked too young now, so he was regarded as a fat sheep waiting to be slaughtered by this group of people.