Abusive Lust

"Seriously. Stop. I can't go tonight okay." I told Carol through the phone.

"Come onnnnnn it's ONE NIGHT. Can't you study some other time?" Carol tried to argue with me, but i still refused.

"Carol. I said no. Done. I'm hanging up." I said, taking the phone from my ear, hearing her scream through the phone, telling me to wait. I rolled my eyes, slamming the phone back to my ear and cringing at the feeling.

"Come on Haley! ONE NIGHT I promise I won't drink or anything i'll get you home at a decent hour!" She kept begging and begging. I was going to give in at any second.

"Don't you have any other friends?" I asked her.

"Yeah but they're no fun. PLEASE!" She screamed through the phone one last time.

"FINE. DEAR GOD ILL BE READY IN 20." I screamed, hanging up the phone. I gathered all the books and papers that were all over the table, shaking my head and rolling my eyes that i actually gave in to another party night with her. My phone lit up as I was putting my books away, a message from Carol saying she will pick me up in 30 minutes. I growled at my phone and threw it down, going upstairs to get myself ready. 

I came back downstairs after about 15 minutes of getting ready, grabbing my phone and looking through my messages, texting Carol that I was ready. I sat on the couch, getting an immediate reply from her saying she was here. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my jacket, slipping my phone in my pocket and walking out the door. She was holding my door open, rushing me to get in the car. 

"You can wait 2 seconds for me to get into a damn car, Carol." I said, getting in.

"Someones in a mood." She said with attitude before shutting my door. 

"Well you know i didn't want to come." I said, waiting for her to sit in her seat.

"Then why did you?" She asked me. I tilted my head and gave her my 'Youre an idiot' look.

"Seriously. Just turn on the radio." I said, leaning my arm against the window. She cheerfully turned it on, switching through the stations and going to the pop station.

"OH MY GOD NO." I screamed at her, shutting off the radio.

"WHAT?! Why?!" Carol asked, turning the radio back on.

"I AM SO SICK OF THESE KIDS." I said, getting frustrated.

"Why?! They're really good this is my jam! plus, they're fucking hoooot" Carol tried to argue with me, as usual.

"Whatever. they're just like every other washed up pop star." I told her. I looked at her face tense up and started laughing. "Wait, you actually LIKE these guys?!" I asked her, shocked.

"They're talented and hot! I mean they've come a far way!" Carol said, getting defensive.

"Oh save it. I can't believe what I'm hearing. These guys SUCK!" I said, laughing at the thought of her actually falling for a ban like this.

"Don't make fun of them! You don't know them." She said, starting to get mad.

"Okay Carol." I said, with a little laughter and some sarcasm.

"Were here." Carol said, stopping the car in an empty lot and in front of a club.

"Seriously? A club? You said you werent going to drink!" I told her, unbuckling and rushing out of the car to catch up to her.

"Im not!" Carol screamed back at me.

"Oh bullshit." I said with sarcasm, finally catching up to her.