𝟎𝟕: 𝐈𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Lucian's childhood bedroom was bathed in the soft glow of candlelight as he settled in to write another letter, this time to his dear friend, Lily

Lucian's childhood bedroom was bathed in the soft glow of candlelight as he settled in to write another letter, this time to his dear friend, Lily. He was eager to recount all the adventures and memorable moments he had shared with Hermione over the summer.

Hey Lily,

I hope you're doing fantastic! I've been counting down the days until I could sit down and spill all the details of this unforgettable summer. It's been magical in more ways than one, and I can't wait to share it with you.

Let me start with Hermione. She's incredible, Lily. We clicked over our love for books, and every conversation with her feels like diving into a world of literary wonder. We've explored everything from classic novels to modern fiction, and she's introduced me to some amazing authors I hadn't read before.

Remember that local market we checked out last year? Well, Hermione and I have practically made it our second home this summer. We've tried all sorts of exotic foods, found unique handmade treasures, and had the most interesting chats with the local vendors. It's crazy how much fun a market can be when you're with the right person.

On one super hot day, we decided to beat the heat by taking a dip in the nearby lake. The water was so refreshing, and as we swam, we shared stories about our childhoods. Hermione told me about her early days, and how her parents are both dentists (teeth doctors), which I thought was pretty cool.

One evening, we stumbled upon a town fair out of the blue. We rode the Ferris wheel, devoured cotton candy, and even played some carnival games. Hermione turned out to be quite the carnival game champion and won a plush owl in a dart-throwing contest. I couldn't stop laughing at her victory dance.

And then there were those quieter moments. We spent hours reading in a peaceful meadow, enjoying the books we recommended to each other. It's amazing how sharing our thoughts on a book has deepened our connection. There's just something about discussing stories with someone who gets the magic of storytelling.

But, Lily, there's something more than just adventures and laughter. Hermione and I have grown closer, and I can't deny that there's a unique bond between us. It's like finding a piece of a puzzle I didn't even know was missing.

As the summer winds down, I can't help but feel a bit bittersweet knowing that all these magical moments are coming to an end. I'll be heading back to Ilvermorny soon, and while I'm excited to see you, Noah, and everyone else, there's a part of me that wishes this summer could go on forever.

I can't wait to catch up in person and share all these stories. Until then, my friend, take care, and remember that the adventures aren't over—they're just on pause.

Cheers, Luke

Lucian sealed the letter with a smile and placed it in an envelope. As he looked out into the starry night, he felt grateful for the unforgettable summer and the friendships that had grown stronger with each passing day.