V4 | 1.0: The New Overlord

Uhh.. Heeeyyy? Over a month.. Uh, yeah.. That's the longest hiatus this book has ever had, isn't it? I'm gonna be straight as to why I never ended up updating this..
I lowkey fell out of the Helluva Boss fandom, cus then I got more addicted to FNAF once more, and then I had to focus on highschool, and then I started writing my own light novel(check it out fr).
So... Yuh. But, BUT.. I'll still continue to update this shi, cus there's NO WAY, that I wrote 15 chapters, over 30k words, and NOT continue it.
Ahem.. Anyways, enjoy, because the story will be getting some cool changes!

----

Y/N P.O.V

I felt my body being moved around heavily, several footsteps filled the air as they trudged slowly to the unknown. Right now, I'm playing dead, well, sleep.

Some randoms broke into my apartment and began wrapping me up in a sack and then tried to take me, but I was too heavy, so then they just started dragging me.

"This fucker...!" One huffed out.

"He's so damn heavy!" The other continued.

Are they imps? It'd be odd for imps to be kidnapping me. As to the reason why I was playing dead... Because, I'm quite sure this has something to do with Valentino, or, at the very least, overlords.

It's not like I care, or anything. If he tries to kill me, I'll just beat his ass again. And, as for where we were... I have no fucking clue.

I'm so clueless that I'm hoping one of them slips the location they're going to. It's not like they know I'm awake either way.

Anyways, this sack is really damn uncomfortable. And if I start moving to get comfortable, they'll know I'm awake. I hate this. I should really just break out and beat them up, shouldn't I?

Well, that'll be a good way to spill info from them to where they're taking me. If it really is Valentino, then doesn't that mean I've gotten face like an entire mafia or something?

Wait, nah. He's nothing like Crimson.

"Alright.. Finally.. We're almost there. Just a few more streets." One uttered out, pants filling his breath.

Wow. We've been moving for around an hour, and we're just now barely making it there. Where is this place? An hour of constant moving is guaranteed to be on the outskirts of Pride, so it probably wouldn't be Valentino.

"Hmm, isn't he being a bit odd, though?" The other said suspiciously.

One: "What do you mean?"

"I dunno... Don'tcha think he woulda woke up by now? We've been dragging him on the rocky surface for a damn long time." The other explained, then, their eyes shot toward the sack, stopping.

I immediately stopped any sense of movement I was probably doing, my body turned to a statue as I controlled my breathing, slowly inhaling and exhaling, I raspily hummed my voice, making it sound like a snore.

A few seconds passed as they watched the sack with curiosity. Before, they quickly rotated away, continuing their descent to the place. I sighed lowly, looking up, since it was night, it was pretty fucking hard to see out of that sack.

All I could make out was the overwhelming shadows of tall buildings and hotels. How peculiar.

"So, why did the lord want him anyway?" The other asked.

"Don't remember. Apparently he live streamed beating Val's ass or something, so that." One replied, shrugging.

Wait.. Wait what? The lord, Valentino? They wouldn't refer to Valentino as the lord, and then call him by his name, but then the only possible answer is...