Important A/N!!

UPDATE: Alright, so this is me, one hour later.

I've decided some changes I'll make.

So I wanted to add this here instead of making a whole different A/N.

For one, Y/N is getting taller.

Like 10 minutes ago, I read that Alastor is 7 foot tall.

AND THAT VALENTINO IS 10 FOOT.

Angel Dust is canonically like 9 feet.

I had to lower his height to make Y/N seem taller.

So he's like 7'5 in this.

Stolas is canonically 9'6-10 feet.

I made him 8'0.

What's wrong with this series and overly tall people bruh 😭

So, now Y/N is 6'10.

I'm also going to change Valentino's height to 8'6.

He's still taller than Angel so it's no biggie.

Anyways, back to past me..

-

Heyyy!!

First time I'm EVER making a A/N for this story.

And its sorta important, cause I gotta lot of questions and things I have 'ta tell you guys.

I mean, I know 90% of you are ghost readers, but it'd be helpful if you answered the questions cause then it'd help me know what you guys want.

I got four questions, after that, some statements and that's it.

Question #1: How do you guys like the fanfic? Should I make it longer, shorter, or should I use more detail?

Question #2: How do you guys like Y/N? Should I change his personality a bit, make him taller, meaner, or perhaps scarier?

Question #3: Should I do a crossover with Y/N and the Hazbin Gang? If yes, should it be a separate book or in this fanfic?

Question #4: Final, and most important question. Who should Y/N be shipped with? I, personally don't really care, since I don't have any plans for a relationship for him, but you guys are the readers, and I gotta make sure you're satisfied. We have a few options anyways. Angel Dust, Max, or I could try to mangle him in with M&M. I was going to form a toxic relationship between him and Chaz anyways. When the chapter for S2E3 comes out you guys are gonna love it.

Alright, now for the statements.

Feel free to comment on it to give your thoughts or suggestions.

First things first, I was thinking about Y/N and the Greed Ring.

There I realized that basically the entire population are imps.

So, that further made me question how Y/N isn't a imp.

So I came up with the idea that Y/N has some imp blood in him, his father was half imp.

So he's a quarter Imp if I'm not retarded.

Second things second.

It's about YOU guys.

So today I decided to check my statistics on this fanfic.

Never done it yet.

And I was quite impressed.

First thing I noticed was that I had 450 active readers.

I think it was active readers, I don't remember, but it's right above the amounts you have.

From what I understand, active readers are people who have read over 5 minutes on most of your books parts.

So that's a good thing.

Next I checked how many daily reads I get.

125, not bad.

I went to see how many people actually finish each part.

On average 75% and higher.

Then, I went to demographics.

This thing was a roller coaster for me personally.

First off, 14% of my reads were by the ages of 13-18.

I expected it to be higher but whatever.

37% are 18-25.

I mean, duh.

Then this is where it started to get confusing.

12% is 24-35, WHY ARE YOU READING A FANFICTION.

35-45.. 10%. I have no comments on that.

The rest are privated.

Now for genders.

68% was male I mean obviously it is a x male reader fanfiction.

25% were privated. Of course, I mean some people just don't want to let others know their age. I mean it's not much of a complaint, but as I said before I'm pretty sure most of that 25% is also male.

Now last but not least, 7% are female.. Surprisingly, why are why is it even over 1%. Like actually I'm pretty sure a good portion of most Helluva Boss fanfictions are female main characters, if not most, so you know.. la la.

Well now the last category, where are my readers reading from! It wasn't surprising to know that 64% of them were reading from America. I mean like, it's obvious.

Now what surprised me a little bit was that 10% was from Canada. I don't even know any Canadian people but Y'know... And I would really ask she surprised me was that 4% was from Brazil.

Why are you guys reading hell of a boss with fanfics from Brazil..

The rest was scattered. I mean I saw a little bit in Japan, some in South Africa, for some reason some people from Russia.

Seems like I'm reaching a wide range of people.

All in all that's basically everything I have to ask.

So, I hope this does have like things that can positively affect it from here on.

Also, second part of Harvest Moon Festival is coming out soon probably later today or tomorrow so be ready for that.

BUH-BYE.