V2 | 1.0: Harvest Moon Festival

Heyyy.. It's been a week, hehe.
Yeah, sorry. Uh, problem was that I was very busy.
But it's here.
And we broke 3K.
And to that I say Bom Hom Bar.
EN-FUCKING-JOY!

------

Y/N P.O.V

I sat silently on my couch, the sunlight peaked through my windows whilst I held my shirt, buttoning it. To my side on the arm rest was my long jean pants. That's right, I have only my black stretchy boxers on.

I wasn't expecting it to be like this about 12 hours ago. First, I get an invitation by Angel Dust to go to his strip club.. Second, I'm here with Max, hours after getting head and sleeping together...

Where the fuck did I go so.. Right?

When he sounded nervous I thought it was because of anxiety, but no, because said thing he's good at is sucking fucking dick.. And it was good too. I'm a cool, intimidating person, but in sex, I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. Sex isn't something I find to be "normal" or "cool" it's just love with a partner..

... Who I've never had. That's right, folks, I'm bad at sex. Sorta? But hey, at least I'm better than Chaz. Speaking of sex, I wonder why Max is so good at it? I mean, he did say he was a slave, but a sex slave is something completely different. I shook my head of the dirty thoughts, glancing over to my right, Max was sitting next to me, hands on his legs while a extremely red blush crossed over his cheeks.

I rolled my eyes, getting up and walking to my coat hanger. He looked up to me as I grabbed my coat and threw it at him.

Y/N: "Sorry about the mess on the clothes. Take this for right now."

Max: "Oh, um.. Thank you.."

Y/N: "Yeah."

I turned around, heading to my refrigerator. Thankfully, yesterday I was able to buy some food and drinks for the home. But unfortunately, the cherubs went like animals and devoured half of it, but there was still enough to make food, good food. Right before I could even dare to grab an egg, my phone bursted, ringing with loud rock music, seemingly surprising Max.

I looked down to my legs instinctively, I didn't even have my pants on. I turned around, approaching my pants and grabbing my phone. It was Blitzo, again calling me early as hell in the morning for the third time.

Y/N: "What."

Blitzo: "Heeeyy, Y/N. You busy?"

Y/N: "Nah, what's up?"

Blitzo: "I was told that there was going to be a festival that'll happen in Wrath in the afternoon, and the entirety of I.M.P has been invited to join in."

Y/N: "Huh.. For a job or..?"

Blitzo: "Nah! Count it as a vacation!"

Y/N: "Words I never thought I'd hear from you."

Blitzo: "Well, this is your last fuckin' time hearing it, so you coming or what?"

Y/N: "... Ah, fuck it. Sure. I'll be there in an hour."

Blitzo: "Oh c'mon, you gotta be here earlier than that."