V3 | 3.0: Embarrassing An Overlord

So yeah, I kinda just found out that Valentino is like one of the strongest overlords in hell.
Well, GG EZ ig.
Y/N solos.
Bet he's like the strongest male reader in Helluva Boss ever.

-----

Y/N P.O.V

Angel looked at me with a face full of surprise. Honestly, I'm sort of impressed as well. Wasn't expecting to knock a fucking overlord out.. But here we are.

But he's still an overlord. I expect him to wake up in a few minutes. And I don't want to waste the time I have. I looked away from Angel, shifting down and kneeling.

I went to check Valentinos' pulse. As much as I hate the motherfucker, killing an overlord would be really good or really bad in terms of turfs and fame. 

Angel Dust: "H.. How did you.."

Y/N: "Hm?"

Angel Dust: "How did you do that..- That's an overlord..!"

Y/N: "Most of these overlords tend to forget that their physical strength matter too. Most of them rely on magic a bit too much. I knew I was gonna win from the start when I saw how he threw his punches when I broke out of his smoke."

..

Well, he's alive. Obviously. I just had to make sure.

Angel still seems to be in a fit of shock. That's good. I can leave bef-

Wait.. What am I thinking? Pfft, leave? I'm taking at advantage of this. Imagine, just how Valentino would be thrown in the dumps by being knocked the hell out by a.. 'Regular' demon.

His social life would be over.

So I promptly went in my pocket, sliding out my phone. This seemed to catch Angel's gaze at Valentinos' body.

Angel Dust: "Wait, what're you gonna do with that?"

Y/N: "Record him, duh."

Angel Dust: "What?! Ya can't do that-!"

Y/N: "Why not?" I said as I motioned a few steps from his body.

Angel Dust: "It'll ruin his career, and if that happens then-"

Y/N: "You can't make as much money? Don't you have sex with randos for a quick buck?"

Angel Dust: "Yeah but that's different!"

Y/N: "Mmmhmm.."

I held my phone up high, pressing the record button on it.. But as soon as I did, something happened.. The doorknob started to shake.

I turned my face, watching as the door flung open.. I quickly moved my phone to the side, readying for anything.

But there was a.. Dude? White short cut hair, black stubble beard, odd red skin and a shirt that said "ANGEL DUST ♥".

Random: "Ehh.. This isn't the bathroom, is it?"

Y/N: "No? It literally says VIP on the door."

The dude moved to the outside, looking at the door and peeking his head back in.

Random: "Okay so that was my fa-.."

I glared as the man looked down. He saw Valentino. The dude looked quite surprise, as would anybody.. But, then he just pointed at his body with a straight face.

Random: "So I'm assuming you were recording him, since you have your phone in your hand."

Y/N: "And so what?"

Random: "Dude, why don't you stream it? lol."

That's.. Actually not a bad idea. I looked at my phone, well.. I don't have any streaming accounts. I'm not very social, to say. I shrugged, it shouldn't take long to-

Random: "Here, use my phone. I'm a streamer, nobody watches me anyways."

Y/N: "Oh uh.. Thanks?"

The dude had a weirdly big phone, like Shaq himself owned it. I looked down, seeing an app called StreamIt. It's not the number one streaming app, but it's a close second. And good enough.

I clicked on the app, tapping around before starting the stream. I titled it something straightforward. Which was "Valentino got knocked tf out". Let's see how this goes.

There was no one at first, but I didn't care, since it'd be out on the internet forever. I walked around Valentino, but Angel shuffled over to me, being heard in the background.

Angel Dust: "A-are ya sure you wanna do this?"

Y/N: "If it'll ruin him, yes."

I glanced back to the screen, 5 viewers. But, none of them commented. Either they were ghost watchers, or was in pure shock.

Next thing I knew, there were 25. And now we had a bit of talkers, albeit it only was 5 of them. They seemed to be trolls who were memeing about it.

Random: "Aye, yall share this! This the only time you're gonna ever see this!"

Thanks to that dude, the stream went from 25 to 1,000 in just about three minutes. I grinned at the sight, but Angel looked horrified, although, I didn't pay much attention.

I noticed a bit of a commotion going on in the chat. Several people accused me of faking it, however those who believed it pointed out Valentinos' jewelry, his height, and his fashion.

Apparently no one does it like him, but that's good, very good. I smirked and kneeled down, streaming his closed eyes as he slumbered. 

Random: "Jit is laid the fuck out..."

Y/N: "Heh, yeah. I think I hit him a bit too hard."