26.

Evelyn Jones

Evelyn Jones

"I'll go with purple."

"Mm.. I'll feel they'll be blue this time."

"Perfect!" The nail technician Siya said and Julie smiled.

Candice sadly sighed beside me.

"What's up?"

"All this money spent on the nails but no dick to wrap them around to admire."

Siya stopped buffing Cadice' nails and watched her with wide eyes.

"You did not." She said and Julia started laughing.

Siya and Julia have been doing our nails since a long time. They are well aware about Candice's zero filter but still get shocked at the things that come out of her mouth.

"Bitch, you need to chill." I said as I chuckled.

"I mean it's true." Then she leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "Not everyone is lucky like you."

At this I looked away to hide the blush that I knew was spreading across my cheeks.

"Psst- hey!" She whispered again.

I gave her look which said what?

"You guys did fuck right? I mean are fucking right? Because if not, then my fuel is not burning at what cost?"

"Shut up Candice." I whispered in a warning.

"Just answer with a yes or no?"

"Yes! Now shut up for God's sake." Has Kayden taken over her body?

She smirked at me.

"It's been a while since all three of us spent a night together." She said changing the topic.

"You're right. We should make a plan soon. We can watch movies and play stupid games. God, it's been a while."

"I know! I can't wait. We can sing songs and dance and get drunk-When the night has come," Candice started singing in a manly voice.

"And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see."

"No, I won't be afraid," I joined, "Oh I won't be afraid."

"Just as long as you stand, stand by be." We sang together.

"So darlin', darlin' stand by me," Siya and Julia joined us as they continued their work, "Oh, stand by me, oh stand, stand by me, stand by me."

We laughed and sang songs for rest of the time.

The screen of my phone lit up indicating a text. I looked at it and bit my lower lip to supress a smile even after receiving and sending it for the past 2 weeks.