25.

Smut ahead!

//

Kayden Merikh

We reached her apartment and she opened it with the key she already had in her hand.

She switched on the lights, threw her bag on the couch and pulled me closer by the collar of my tshirt.

"I fucking hate you." She snarled against my face.

I smirked at her, "I bet you do."

With that she hurriedly pulled my tshirt up and I got rid of it. I was going to push her against the door but she pulled me towards the couch and pushed me to sit.

I gave her a warning look.

She's going to pay for this.

I won't let women I sleep with boss me around during sex. But I want to know what she is upto.

I looked up at her from where I sat as she began removing her clothes. I stretched my arms along the backrest, spread my legs and watched her get naked.

She then kneeled between my legs. Her hands smoothed up my thighs and then she started unbuttoning my jeans.

Once my jeans was gone, she palmed my dick through my boxers. I let out a groan at the sensation. Soon my boxers were gone as well and my erection rested against my stomach.

I noticed as her throat bobbed. She held my dick in her hands and brought her mouth closer to it.

"Look at me while you do it."

Her eyes met mine and she licked the precum of my tip. A shiver ran down my spine at the sensation.

She licked from the base to the top several times before she took it in her mouth inch by inch and closed her eyes.

I moved forward, wrapped her hair in my fist and pulled her head up. "I said look at me while you do it."

"Okay."

I guided her head back down, making sure she looked me in the eyes while filling her mouth with my dick like the numerous times I've imagined her doing.

She gagged when I hit the back of her throat. She started bobbing her head up and down, sucking and stroking what she can't fit. I kept her hair fisted in my hand so I could watch her pretty face while she sucked me.

Her cheeks turned red and a her skin glistened from the sheen of sweat just like me.

"Such a good girl. Sucking me so well." I said as I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the headrest, my left hand clutching it for dear life as she stroked me harder in her hand, while the other fisted her hair and bobbed along her head.

I gathered the strength to look back down at her and found her already looking at me.

Fucking hell.

"Touch yourself." I commanded in a hoarse voice.

She slipped one of her hand between her legs. She licked and sucked my balls, and a electric current ran through out my body as she started moaning while touching herself.

"Just like that, make yourself come while sucking my dick."

I couldn't control myself and started moving her head up and down myself by her hair. She moaned and gagged around my dick. Her eyes filled with tears and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you want me to fill you mouth with my cum? Do you want to swallow it? Or do you me to come on you face? Or your pretty tits?"

She took me out of her mouth but kept fisting my dick, "My tits. Come all over my tits." She said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"As you wish baby."

Within a few pumps I felt a shiver all over my body. I replaced her hands with my, held her by the throat, made her sit on the coffee table behind her and came on her tits which were glistening with sweat.

I pumped my dick and moaned as I came all over her boobs. I felt a beed of sweat running down the side of my face.

I released her throat and she looked down at her tits that dripped with my cum. She wiped some off of her left nipple and looked at me through her doe eyes.

I watched as she licked my cum off her finger while looking straight in my eyes.

Jesus Christ.

I was hard like I didn't just shoot a load seconds ago.

In one motion I practically threw her on the couch behind me, threw her right leg over the backrest and held the other apart with my hand.

I looked down at her figure sprawled out on the couch with my cum on her tits. I placed my free hand on her wet pussy.

"Look at you, looking like my little slut with your tits dripping with my cum and your legs spread apart for me to fuck your pussy." At this, I felt a pulse against my hand which was between her legs.

I looked at her from where I was kneeling on the couch with a devilishly smirk, "You like being my slut, Lyn baby? Like being my fuck toy?"

"Mmhm." She hummed as I rubbed her pussy slowly.

"Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Please."

"But you pulled me by my tshirt and pushed me on the couch. Don't you think you should have asked me nicely instead? After I made you come in my car, that's how you behave?" I asked as I circled my fingers slowly over her clit.

"No. I should've asked you." She answered breathlessly.

"That's right." I said and slapped her pussy hard. Lyn screamed in surprise.

"You better keep that in mind." I said as I tapped my dick on her pussy. "Now let's fuck this needy cunt of yours, shall we?"

With that I slammed inside her and Lyn let out a loud moan. I wrapped my left hand around her throat. Her tits, which were covered in my cum, jiggled with each thrust.

"You're so fucking tight Lyn baby. Squeezing my soul right out of my dick."

Lyn moaned and wrapped her hands around my forearm for dear life. She looked at me with tear filled eyes so innocent like a sweet angel, I almost stopped fucking her. Feeling like I was ruining her.

Her eyes then rolled back and she let out a breathy laugh, "Right there Kayden. Right there. You're fucking me so well." She said and reached a hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit.

Little devil in disguise.

I fucked her faster, feeling her squeeze my dick harder than before.

"I'm gonna come. Make me come." With that she came all over my cock.

After a few more thrusts I pulled out, fisting my dick untill I came all over her pussy.

I sat back for a few moments to catch my breath and then picked up her thong from the floor and wiped between her legs and chest. But not before I took a mental picture of my cum on her.

"We should do this more often." I said while wearing my boxers and jeans.

"I agree." Lyn said, lying on the couch, exhausted, with her eyes closed.

I picked up her thong and stuffed it in my back pocket while looking down at her naked body.

"Just sex. Then you carry on with your day and I'll carry on with mine."

Lyn opened her eyes and they met mine. Suddenly aware of her nakedness, she picked up her sweatshirt from the floor.

"Fine by me. We'll call it fuck and flee." She said as she put it on, and pulled it down as much as she could to cover herself.

I picked up my tshirt and put it on while on the way towards the main door, smirking at the term she used.

"Fuck and flee?" I asked in amusement.

"Yeah. Fits the discription perfectly."

I chuckled and left her apartment.

//

<3