13.

TW//

This chapter contains mild violence

//

Kayden Merikh

I don't even remember how many glasses of whisky I've had by now.

I came back to Red Heaven after fucking....Mia? Maya? Fuck it.

I wanna do a line. I wanna do a line so bad but Jake will kill me if he came back and saw me doing it with almost an entire bottle of whiskey in my system.

I slipped tonight.

But it won't happen again.

I was refilling my glass when I heard someone coming down the stairs and the door opened after a minute. Jake came in with sunglasses over his eyes.

He took a seat on the chair opposite to me and grabbed the bottle of whiskey from the table between us, taking a swig from the almost empty bottle.

"What took you so long?" I asked, twisting the glass on the table.

"We went on a date."

I stopped and looked up at him from the table. He had a smirk on his face.

"A date?"

"Mmhmm."

I closed my eyes and raised my eyebrows, taking a sip from the glass while dipping down the corners of my mouth.

"So...." He said while he removed his glasses and placed them on the table, sitting there smirking at me with his arms folded over his chest.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What?"

"You tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said annoyingly.

"You're acting weird since past couple of days."

"Because we still haven't found the son of a bitch."

"That's it?"

"Yeah?"

"Stop being a pussy and tell your big brother already."

"Tell you what?" I gritted through my teeth and glared at him.

I'm this close to smacking that smirk out of his face.

"That son of a bitch isn't the only reason you're tensed."

"Oh yeah? And what other things do you think I'm tensed about?" I said and leaned back in my seat with my arms folded over my chest like his.

"I don't know? Maybe it's the hot bartender?"

"And why would I be tensed because of her?"

He ignored my question. "There is no need for you to be her chauffeur. You know you threatening her was all it would have taken to keep her shut."

I tilted my head to the side with a smirk. "I'm playing chauffeur because I want to fuck her. I told you I wanted to do that on the night of your birthday. And yes maybe I'm tensed because I still haven't."

He leaned forward, placing his folded arms on the table. "Merikh working for a pussy?" He looked at me with amusement in his eyes and dipped down the corners of his mouth,"That's new."

"Nothing wrong in working for something you want sometimes. And you know what I think? I think you should shut your mouth before I break you jaw."

Jake just laughed at this.