38.

Sorry for making you guys wait for so long

Start play Trap Queen by Fetty Wap when you see the asterisk (*) mark

Enjoy reading <3

//

Evelyn jones

I huffed and gave Kayden a questioning look with my hand on the handle of his car.

"I'll pick you up-"

"-at 2:10." I completed his sentence. "I know that. You don't have to repeat yourself everyday."

I jiggled the handle. "And stop doing this dude. It's fucking irritating."

"Pissing you off is my new favourite thing since past few months."

"Kayden, I'm getting LATE." I gritted through my teeth as I glared at him. My shift started nearly an hour and a half ago.

"Well, it wasn't me who wanted to sleep extra after having a night-stay at my friend's house."

I take my words back. He's fucking intolerable.

"Mason will kill me."

"I'll kill him before he even touches a hair on your body." He said as he looked me in the eye.

What the-

"Plus you're forgetting I'm his boss, so technically I'm your boss. And I don't give a fuck how late you are." He added before I could react to his previous sentence.

I acted like I didn't hear the previous Sentence. "Might even give me a pay raise for putting up with your annoying ass everyday." I said as I jiggled the door handle of his expensive car harder just to piss him off.

"I might consider that if you suck me off right this second."

I heard the door unlock in the middle of me staring at him in disbelief for a solid five seconds, and I stepped out without wasting another.

"Fuck you!" I slammed the door on his smirking face and made my way towards the back door.

Yesterday Ron called me in for a movie night after my shift and I couldn't say no. So Kayden dropped me at his place instead of mine.

Candice couldn't make it because she was with her boss, planning this huge ball a rich businessman asked her company to organise. She's so busy nowadays that we barely talk. We went from talking about our day every night to not even a text.

I'm so happy for her getting this job because she's so happy doing what she's doing and so dedicated towards it. But I feel like now I have to kidnap her to spend some time with her. I'm so proud of her though.

Day before yesterday when Kayden dropped me at my apartment after our 'date', my plan was to take a long shower and pass the fuck out, and not me killing his engine, opening the door for him, taking him to my apartment and riding him like the rides at the carnival.

I did pass the fuck out after that though. And when I woke up, Kayden wasn't there as usual. He never stays after we fuck. I've gotten used to it but I really thought he'd stay that night.

Thought. Not wished.

Both of us are living up to the fuck and flee ritual incredibly. And I don't want it any other way.

I changed into my work outfit, did some make up and rushed towards the bar. The temperature turned hotter as soon as I opened the door and stepped inside.

Clinking of glasses, people laughing, talking and dancing as usual loud music blared through the speakers filled the air. Everything making me feel at home.