~Missed You~

Y/N stretched his wings lazily, groaning a bit, and stood up. Y/N did a double-take once he saw how dirty his temple was. "Jeez, how long was I out?" The only thing Y/N remembered was getting sleepy and falling asleep. Walking around his temple, he saw decrepit cracks forming or already present in the walls and floor. The place was dusty—so dusty that the floors changed colors—and nature took over the other half of the temple. Y/N blinked. "How long were I out?" Mumbling to himself, Y/N exited his temple, only to find out he was in a cave. Huffing, he blew some fire while he walked.

Eventually, Y/N came upon rocks upon rocks; it looked like an avalanche might have happened. Backing up a bit, he blew a fireball. With a loud boom, all the rocks were either blown out or melted. Y/N covered his face with his wings; he felt some debris hit it, but for the most part, he was good. Walking out, he covered his face again, feeling the sun's light smack against his face. A few of his eyes were adjusting to the blinking; everything felt and looked different. The planet seemed warmer, the sun was not as bright, and the landscape looked different. Looking back to where his temple was, there stood a mountain bigger than what it was yesterday. "What happened?" Y/N muttered aloud. Flying down towards the river flowing down below, Y/N began drinking from it to help calm his mind and to do something familiar.

Lifting his head, he swore he heard someone talking. Granted, it sounded panicked, but talking nonetheless. Looking around, he spotted it they were small, wearing some bright colors, and sounding scared. Maybe humans? Curious Y/N made his way over to them. They started running, but he was faster, getting a good look. They were humans wearing interesting clothing. It was different from the rags they wore. Weirdly, he thought maybe their homes were somewhere here. Y/N continued flying, and he eventually spotted a human settlement.

 Y/N continued flying, and he eventually spotted a human settlement

Y/N blinked. What was this place? It looked like he was looking into a different world; he felt like an alien. He never expected or thought something like this was possible. Flying over, he decided to check it out. As he flew closer, he saw humans, and they were panicking. Loud sirens began going off. They were saying something along the lines of Titan and evacuate. He landed on a nearby building and, looking down, watched the humans panic as they were running away. Are they afraid of me? Y/N thought that before he could string another thought together, he felt a sting of pain all over his back, accompanied by loud banging sounds. Turning around, he saw weird box-like vehicles on the ground firing at him and strange winged birds in the sky. Growling slightly, he shot fireballs at the planes, managing to hit one as he watched it crash into the water. He was caught off guard when he saw a human fly out of it and activate a parachute, slowly gliding into the ocean. Y/N decided he should leave. Now flapping his wings, he quickly flew up and away from the city. Some of the jets followed him, but eventually they left him alone.

A familiar Titan flew to Y/N's temple or the general vicinity of it. This was, of course, Titanius Mosura or Mothra. Now why was she flying to the temple? Well, ever since Ghidorah, she has been on a mission to find her mate Y/N. She couldn't find him, however, or his mountain; she couldn't exactly remember the vicinity of where it was located somewhere in what the humans called Norway. She started her search a few days ago. She flew over a city, and looking down, she noticed some parts of it were destroyed. It wasn't severely damaged, but the damage was there. Wonder what happened? Mothra thought.

Once she arrived at where she thought his mountain was, she began looking around. After some time, she noticed a hole that wasn't there before. Curious, she flew inside, landing She walked through, and after some walking, she saw Y/N's old temple. Smiling, she picked up her pace. Entering, she barely noticed the stage of decay in it; instead, she was making her way to where Y/N slept. A frown formed when she didn't see him. Maybe he left? It made sense that the hole in the mountain wasn't there before, and that could explain the city; maybe he was there? Flying out of the temple, she continued her search.

(Timeskip)

Mothra looked around; she had been exploring the mountains for a while now and didn't find any sign of him. Looking around one last time, she was about to take off when she spotted S/C in the distance, flying over to it. She was pleasantly surprised to see Y/N perched on a mountain overlooking the area, and Mothra flew over to him, her wings fluttering with excitement. A memory surged in her mind, and a faint smile crept its way onto her beak. Landing on the ground with a soft thud, Y/N turned around and froze as he saw Mothra. "Mothra?" Y/N whispered without skipping a beat. Mothra jumped into Y/N's arms, snuggling into his neck. "I've been looking for you," Mothra whispered. "What happened? How long was I out?" Mothra looked up at him. "From what I was able to gather for thousands of years," Y/N froze. How was that possible? You can't sleep for that long; it's impossible.

"How long were you up?" Y/N asked slowly with concern. "About a week," Mothra muttered, nuzzling into his neck. "Tired?" Mothra didn't say anything; she removed herself from their hug and jumped onto his back, lying down. Y/N began overlooking the surroundings again. "I missed you," Y/N muttered. "I've missed you too."

Word Count: 1001