~Pregnant~

Mothra was pacing around her temple; she didn't know what to do or think. Mothra found out she was pregnant; how did she know? Well, she tried laying an egg and couldn't. She tried again and again but couldn't. Then Mothra started throwing up and began craving certain foods, which confirmed her thoughts. Now who was the father? Well Y/N. Reason began while Y/N showed her around Hollow Earth, where they got hit by some weird pollen. It then went dark, and the next thing Mothra knew, both were lying down sideways; he had his wings wrapped around her, and Mothra was lying on his chest. Now, when Mothra woke Y/N up, he was embarrassed and quickly apologized. Not to mention the fact she first noticed she couldn't lay an egg a week after that event, and she didn't sleep with any Titan besides him. So now she was stuck on what to do. She had to tell Y/N she knew that, but how? And her brother, too, was starting to catch on.

Mothra put her mantis leg over her beak as she felt the puck begin to rise from her throat. Curling over, she began to throw up. Mothra suddenly started feeling someone rubbing her back. Finishing, she turned her head, seeing her brother Battra there looking at her in concern. "What's going on?" he asked while looking her up and down. "Are you sick? Or is something going on, or what?" Mothra looked away before sighing. "Battra I-" Taking a deep breath, she turned to face her brother. "Battra, don't freak out," Mothra said with concern. Causing Battra to raise an eyebrow. "Not a good sign," he muttered quietly. "I'm pregnant," Mothra said while blushing softly.

Battra stared at her blankly. "Do you know the father?" Mothra nodded; she was hesitant to tell Battra. "Who?" Battra followed up. "Y/N" Battra turned around and began walking away. "Battra no," Mothra said while getting in front of him. She saw the rage in his eyes. He scoffed. "Why do you care? It's clear he doesn't care about you or the baby." Battra growled while narrowing his eyes at her. "He doesn't know." Battra raised an eyebrow, his rage subsiding only a little. "Fine, then explain." Mothra explained the whole situation and the causes for how she got pregnant, with Battra standing there listening. His rage disappeared for the most part once Mothra was done, and Battra spoke softly with some annoyance. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know how to talk to you or Y/N about this," Mothra said with some guilt in her voice. Battra sighed before nodding. He didn't understand, but whatever what's done is done, and they can only move forward. "You do know you have to tell him, right?" "I KNOW!" Mothra yelled in anger, causing Battra to flinch. "Sorry, I don't know what came over me there," Mothra said apologetically. "How far are you along?" Battra asked, trying to change the subject. "7 weeks, I think." "Okay, how long before you found out?" "When I started throwing up around a week or two ago,"

"Why haven't you told Y/N?" "Well," Mothra began. "He's been under a lot of stress lately, and I don't want to add another layer to it." "I didn't tell you," Mothra followed up while looking her brother in the eyes. "Because I didn't want you pinning over me." Blinking Battra nodded. "I'm sorry for that. I just care about you, and I don't want you to get hurt if I can help it." Mothra placed her leg on his shoulder. "It's fine, but you need to work on it."

"Mothra, you need to tell him he'll find out sooner or later." Sighing Mothra nodded. "I know, but I want to tell him when things cool down." "I don't think that's happening anytime soon." Mothra nodded sadly, accepting it. "Unfortunately." Mothra turned around and opened her wings. "I'm going to go and tell him." "Let me know how it goes," Battra said as he watched Mothra fly away.

Y/N sighed contently while lying in his temple, feeling the wind brush against his scales softly. His mind was fluttering with what to do against all these titans suddenly appearing. Some didn't need to be dealt with; they were trying to survive, and we're fine with having Godzilla as Alpha. While others were trying to take the position for themselves, and they started attacking human settlements. For the most part, it died down, but it became a trend for human attacks to slow down only to come right back up as if nothing happened. Besides that, the only other thing he was concerned about was Mothra. She started becoming awkward around him, and for a week she hadn't said anything to him.

"Maybe our friendship is over," Y/N muttered to himself. He was sad, not only because she was an amazing friend. Y/N has feelings for her too, and that thought stung even more when he thought about it. Oh well, he thought sadly. These things happen. His head lifted off the ground once he heard the door to his temple open with a creek. Raising an eyebrow, Y/N got up and made his way to the door, his guard raised in case some titan was breaking in or trying to fight him. Those thoughts disappeared when he saw Mothra there, looking somewhat nervous.

"Hey Y/N" "Hey Mothra" Y/N finally managed to respond. "I have something to tell you." Y/N nodded. "Yes Mothra?" "I'm pregnant." Okay, now out of everything he was expecting, this wasn't one of them. "Oh, um, congrats! Who is the father?" Y/N managed to reply, feeling a stab of pain enter his body. "You," Mothra said while looking down. What? Y/N thought, How could he? Oh OH! It makes sense now, okay? "Oh, Mothra, I had no idea if I-" "don't apologize," Mothra interrupted. "You had no idea." Y/N sat down; he felt a little overwhelmed. Multiple thoughts were running their way around his head.

"I'm sorry," Mothra muttered while looking down. "I didn't know how to tell you, and I was afraid you wouldn't want me." "Mothra, what do you mean?" "I love you." Y/N sat up and walked towards Mothra before she could comprehend what was happening. Y/N lifted her head up and kissed her. Mothra blushed a little crimson before kissing back.

"I love you too," Y/N said softly. "What do we do now?" Mothra asked while melting into Y/B's talons. "Let's explore where are love takes us." Mothra nodded with a joyful smile on her face, all of her doubts vanishing. "Hey Y/N?" Mothra spoke up suddenly. "Yes?" "I have a name if it's a boy." "What is it?" Y/N was eager to hear it. "Does Leo sound like a good name?" "Yes, and if it's a girl?" Y/N questioned. Mothra began thinking. "How about G/N?" Y/N smiled and kissed her forehead. "Sounds lovely."

Word Count: 1156

Hey cowboys I'm going to try and write longer stories now, so expect a longer time frame for each part—maybe 4 to 6 days? I'm not really sure. Anyway, have a good day, and I hope you're enjoying the book.

P.S. Sorry if the ending was kind of cheesy.