~Legendary Yandere~

Mothra attempted to sleep after a long day. She wanted to wait for her beloved and cuddle with him, but alas, her tiredness wore her out. She perked up when a loud thump was heard getting up, she made her way over to investigate the noise. Her blue eyes lit up once she saw Y/N. "Hello, love," Mothra said, walking up to Y/N, who continued walking past her, ignoring her. A bewildered Mothra turned around. "Love, are you okay?" He didn't say anything; Mothra persisted. "Is something wrong? I don't like seeing you like this." Mothra murmured the last part, and Y/N barely turned his head. "I know everything," Mothra tilted her head. Y/N turned around to face her; his eyes were red, and he looked like he had been crying. Mothra walked over; she attempted to wrap her two forelegs around him, but he pushed her away. "What's-" Mothra began before being cut off by Y/N covering her beak thing. "I know you planted those things in Femutos Cave."

Silence filled the island Y/N turned around and walked away, not saying anything. Mothra slowly followed from behind. Her mind slowly processed what he said he knew. She made sure she was careful; there was no evidence to link her. She made sure to leave at night and made sure no one was near where she flew to Femutos Island. "Love, who told you that lie?"  Mothra asked, trying to maintain her innocence. Y/N stopped and turned to look at her. "Femuto" Mothra stared blankly. Femuto. Mothra remembered her; she was the last Muto of her species and someone who fell for Y/N. "Why are you believing a lying thief like Femuto?" Y/N stared before lightly chuckling. He found it Ironic Femuto wasn't the liar Mothra was. "Well, she had evidence." Mothra tilted her head again. "Long story short, Monarch showed me a video of you holding something of mine and planting it on Femuto's island."

Y/N looked away before looking back at her. "Why?" Y/N spoke quietly. Mothra continued staring; she slowly replied. "Because you're mine and mine alone," Mothra said softly, looking at Y/N deep into his eyes. "......we're through" Y/N's voice cracked as he spoke this. Mothra stared this time in shock mixed with horror. "w-what?" Mothra studdered not believing what he just said. Y/N slowly started walking away Mothra quickly recovered and started following him, trying desperately to change his mind. "Please, I love you," Mothra said desperately, her voice shaking. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have emotionally manipulated me or tried to ruin someone's reputation," Y/N said coldly. "I-I was afraid I would lose you." Mothra cried metaphorically, her voice and wings trembling. 

Y/N opened up his wings, ready to fly away. Without thinking, Mothra chopped Y/N's neck. Y/N fell down unconscious. Mothra stared in shock before moving his unconscious body to a cave. She wrapped him up with her silk to the wall. "He's going to be mad," Mothra muttered while looking at him.

(Timeskip)

"Y/N, calm down," Mothra said softly. Y/N growled at her and roared. "WHAT THE H@LL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Mothra flinched at his roaring. "I'm sorry I wasn-" Y/N didn't let her finish as he roared again. "I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE." Y/N roared, struggling under the silk. Mothra stared, shocked, before she released something. "Who would believe you?" Mothra spoke confidently, with some of her jolliness returning. "What?" Y/N spoke, being brought out of his anger slightly. "You barely believed I did any of those things, so who would believe I did this to you?" Y/N stared, his anger slowly diminishing. She was right—who would believe him? He wasn't a liar, nor did he do anything to make himself untrustworthy, but Mothra? Sweet, kind, and innocent Mothra did this? He couldn't go to Monarch for the video footage. One, he couldn't communicate with them, and two, they wouldn't go out of their way to help him.

"So how about we forget this all happened, hmm?" Mothra questioned. Y/N slowly nodded. What was the point? She could probably do way worse, and no one would think it was her. "Good boy," Mothra said, flying up and kissing his cheek.

Word Count: 741