~Found You~

"So where are we going?" Y/N spoke as he flew next to Mothra: "You'll see we're almost there." Mothra flew downward, with a slightly confused Y/N following suit—both landing on the ground with a different kind of thump, a soft one and a big one. "We can walk the rest of the way," Mothra said as she began walking. Y/N began following; he was about to ask why before pausing and already thinking of some answers. "Maybe this is an excuse to make this date longer, or we can only get there by walking?" Some temptation to ask was biting at Y/N before he decided to wait and see.

"So how's it going with Kong?" Mothra asked, slightly turning her head towards Y/N. Y/N quickly sped up, so he was right next to her. "Oh, he's doing fine; he's got some scars," Y/N spoke casually while looking around to find some wildlife. "Hopefully nothing too bad,"

"He only has some on his chest." Mothra nodded, and they both walked in silence. Both Y/N and Mothra were trying to figure out what to say.

"We're here," Mothra announced, stopping in her tracks. Looking around, Y/N was trying to take it all in. There was a waterfall with a bunch of trees covering the area, about 70 feet long, and lots of fog. "Wow, this place is nice. How di-" Pausing, he noticed Mothra wasn't in sight.

"Mothra?" The only response he got was a giggle. "Oh, that's the game we're playing," Y/N exclaimed playfully. "Well, then, ready or not, here I come!" Y/N exclaimed before he started looking around. Y/N took note of how foggy it was; you can't see that far out, maybe three feet. Walking around, Y/N attempted to find her, but no matter where he looked, he couldn't find her. He wouldn't be able to hear because of how close they were to the waterfall. "Do you give up?" Mothra's voice could be heard behind Y/N. Turning 180 degrees, Y/N rushed in the direction of her voice but found nothing.

"Dam," Y/N muttered suddenly, and an idea began forming in his head. Y/N began flapping his wings. The fog started clearing up, and he was finally able to see her flying in the air. "Clever girl," Y/N said with amusement. "That's not fair," Mothra pouted playfully. "You're not fair," Y/N countered with his own playful voice. Both began cracking up with laughter at their silliness. "So what now?" Y/N asked while catching his breath. "Round 2?" Mothra asked, landing on the ground. "You're on," Y/N said, backing up and letting the fog consume him.

Word Count 433