~(Showa) Feelings~

Mothra flew through the air with a mission on her mind. She was going to find Y/N and confess her feelings to him. Mothra fell for him after he helped her fight Ghidorah. After she got to know Y/N, they became friends. She even helped him with his relationship with his brother and Godzilla.

Finally arriving at Monster Island, nervousness began creeping into Mothra. Shaking her head, she looked around for Y/N or B/N since the other would either be near or B/N could point her in the right direction. Mothra spots B/N lying down in the sand. "Hello, B/N," Mothra said while flying near him. B/N barely bats an eye. "Moth," B/N muttered. Yeah, B/N wasn't all that friendly to anyone, and Y/N was the only kaiju he would show any emotion to besides anger or annoyance. "Do you know where Y/N is?" Mothra questioned her, ignoring what B/N called her. It was true she was a moth, but B/N usually said it in a demeaning way as an insult.

Raising his head slightly, B/N looked at Mothra. "Why would I know where he is?" B/N asked, annoyed. Annoyance started pouring into Mothra. "You're always near each other," Mothra said, her annoyance as clear as crystal. It was hard to talk to B/N without getting mad at him, and as patient as Mothra was, she was getting tired of this. "He went to Greenland or something an hour or two ago," B/N muttered, setting his head back on the sand. "Thank you," Mothra chirped. "Humph," B/N noised. Turning around, Mothra flew off the island in the direction of her island. She mentally decided to wait for him to return. Mothra mentally squinted; she could see an S/C color on the beach getting closer, and she was surprised it was Y/N. Her surprise turned to excitement. Y/N looked up at her and smiled. To her surprise, she landed on his arm, and Y/N didn't seem to mind.

"Hello Mothra," Y/N grinned while looking at her. "Hello Y/N What brings you here? I thought you were in Greenland." Y/N's grin turned into a smirk. "I had to deal with a kaiju, and they were easy." Mothra smiled softly, blushing. She loved that smile or smirk. "That's good; I'm glad you weren't injured." Blushing Y/N nodded. "Yeah, I came over here to see you, and the Shobijin told me you left for Monster Island to talk to me, so I was about to leave until I saw you." Mothra nodded. "So what did you want to talk about?" Y/N followed up, looking at her. Gathering her courage, Mothra spoke. "I wanted to tell you I like you." Y/N blushed again before smiling. A part of him was tempted to say, I like myself too. Yeah, no, he didn't want to ruin this moment. "I like you to lamp." Mothra blushed at the nickname and placed her head on his shoulder, happy.

Word Count: 488