~Cuddle~

"So are you done lying on my back?" Y/N asked a certain moth lying on his back. "Nope, not yet; your back is comfortable." Mothra chirped happily. Y/N blinks before turning his head away from her. Now, when she asked to ride on his back for a while, Y/N thought that he didn't know it meant a few hours. Closing his eyes, Y/N decided he wanted to rest. Lying down, he placed his chest on the ground, and the rest of his body followed suit. "Are you tired?" Mothra asked slightly, getting off Y/N's back. "Kinda, you?" Y/N felt Mothra's fur press up against his scales again. "Now that you mention it, I could use a nap."

"If that's the case, I'll take us to my temple." Not waiting for a reply, Y/N got up and began flapping his wings. He felt Mothra shift. Since she wasn't objecting to it, Y/N assumed she was fine with it. He started flapping his wings toward his temple. He could see it; it was located over a mountain. The flight was quiet; no one said a word.

Once Y/N was near his temple, he slowed down, flew through the open doors, and landed with a soft thud. "We're here" Y/N announced to the sleeping moth. Wait, sleeping? Y/N turned and noticed she had fallen asleep on his back. smiling, he found it cute how she looked when she was asleep. Without thinking, he carefully removed her from his back and placed her on the ground with such care as if she were the most fragile thing in the world. Laying her on her side, Y/N wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep.

Sorry, this one was so short; I just wanted to get another part out today anyway. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Word Count 301