Her

"Hunter!" Yelled wrecker running back to the ship with a knocked out human over his shoulder.

"Wrecker! What did you do to her!?" Hunter yelled back slightly annoyed.

"Hunter she was already knocked out when we found her. Me, Omega, and Echo all thought it would be a good idea if..." Wrecker protested.

"Fine. Get her on board." Wrecker nods his head then walks up the ship's stairs then puts her on a bed inside the ship. Now everyone is just waiting for her to wake up.

"Is she gonna be ok!?" Omega asked worriedly. Hunter puts an reassuring hand on her shoulder then smiles lightly.

"Kid, there's nothing to worry about. She will be completely fine." Hunter says as he tries to make her feel better.

Some hours pass and the ship has been extremely quiet. There ship has just been flying in the sky for hours nowhere to go.

"Hunter, it's getting late and she's still not awake maybe we should-" Hunter cuts Tech off from finishing his sentence.

"No! Where not doing that we're gonna wait till she wakes up. Omega would be mad at us for so long if we did that..." Tech nods then walks away. Hunter turns his head the opposite way from where Tech was walking away. Hunter saw Crosshair leaning against the ship's wall.

"What!?" Hunter looked at Crosshair confused.

"Nothing" Crosshair said with a smirk on his face.

"She's waking up! Guys hurry!" Omega yelled from across the room.

"Omega, Wrecker, Echo, and Tech was already in the room. Crosshair followed right behind Hunter while they were walking in the ship's room where she was slowly waking up.

                                 (309 words)

( I will make the story longer over time sorry still my first story but I hope ur liking the story so far. I love making this it's so much fun🩷❤️🩷❤️)