𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹❞ 🐜

❝𝘰𝘩, 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘩, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴 ...

❝𝘰𝘩, 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯
𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘰𝘩, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵
𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘷𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

— 𝘪𝘷𝘺, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

THE CAR RIDE WAS A NIGHTMARE.

the dursleys did not own a carseat nor even a booster seat, so, in your three-year old body, you were forced to sit on a seat, the seatbelt pressed annoyingly against your face.

however they seemed to have little to no care or worry for your safety in the car.

thankfully, it didn't take long to arrive at the dursley's, thin, two-storey house.

your face scrunched up,

so small..

the family could obviously see your distaste, vernon going purple in the face and petunia looking very pompous.

harry however, was slightly confused.

obviously the castle was far bigger than the house, but it wasn't necessarily small.

what did your house look like? did you possibly come from a rich family?

he could definitely sense that possibility. he didn't want to say you were spoiled, but you were spoiled.

you were obviously used to getting everything you wanted, when you wanted.

and really, who could deny the small child?

despite your mean nature, you had a cute face, easy to cover-up the hostility you held.

the look of distaste and displeasure stuck to your face like glue as you were showed around the house by harry.

the rooms were ugly, hideous wallpaper plastered on, chipping in the corners.

it disgusted you how little they cared for their house. you felt dirty just stepping foot in it, much less staying here the entire holidays?

you questioned how crazy in the head dumbledore must be.

your guess was that he just didn't want you anywhere near him, and that possibly his all-precious golden boy could nicen you up and be a good influence on you.

how funny he is.

he must be a complete fool to think you would change by just being around these people.

well, maybe you would, but certainly not in the way he'd think.

you'd change for the better (in your opinion at least). the magic around you and your growing knowledge of it would allow you to change your ways to fit in with those around you and be able to further share your knowledge with muzan.

it wasn't a long time coming (it's been a long time coming..) until you held the knowledge and power of magic and would be able to really take over the world with your father with the power from both your world and the magical world.

) until you held the knowledge and power of magic and would be able to really take over the world with your father with the power from both your world and the magical world

short woopsies

short woopsies

date posted ; 30/08/23