𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀 & 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿❞

❝𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'�...

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦? 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦
'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

THE YEAR WAS SKIPPING BY BORINGLY.

weeks flying by with little to nothing happened, though talk of sirius black scattered through the castle after he supposedly got in the castle and ripped the painting shielding the gryffindor house.

dementors were everywhere, they had even interfered with one of the quidditch games.

though only the professors seemed to notice how every dementor scampered away at the mere presence of you.

you knew the teachers had started to talk.

dumbledore, obviously, already knew. mcgonagall's suspicions were raising but dumbledore didn't seem to share information with her out of fear. she would never assume anyway that there was anything 'wrong' with you, she just convinced herself something weird was going on with the dementors and surely it wasn't just you they fled from.

you had also been introduced to one of hagrid's creatures, 'buckbeak', it was some odd creature that seemed rather apprehensive around you.

not that it mattered, the thing was being sentenced to death after it had scratched malfoy's arm and his father had gotten angry.

much to your disdain, you had been dragged to his execution. for some unknown reason. why would they even bring a child?

regardless, 'pettigrew', ron's rat, who you had already determined to, well, not be a rat, much like the big dog that must be sirius black, had bitten ron's hand and then ran away quickly.