𝟭𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘀❞ ⚫️

❝𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵'...

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯
𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯❞

- 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦

YOU ABSENTMINDEDLY FOLLOW HARRY DOWN THE DARK ROAD, A SMALL BACKPACK PERCHED ON YOUR BACK.

harry was dragging along a big trunk, stomping down the road.

you smirk as you could see a balloon marge in the distance, screaming as she floated off into the sky,

it'd be funny to watch her explode..

harry huffed and puffed as you both continued to walk, you eyeing him,

dramatic, much?

harry soon slowed down as you both reached a park, a round-a-bout ahead.

you side eye the boy as he stops, seemingly making a decision before he continues walking again.

you sigh as he pulls up to the curb.

"are we done walking now?" you question and he jumps.

your raise an eyebrow.

"ah, i.. forgot you were following me.."

you just smile, he purses his lips, laying his trunk down and taking a seat on the wet curb.

you just stand, preferring to not get your butt wet.

harry shivered slightly, the air he breathed out visible.

you breathe out harshly, grinning as the white fog surrounds you.

you glance back as the light starts to flicker, raising an eyebrow.

you deadpan as the swings behind you start swinging,

really?

harry furrowed his eyebrows, staring at the park equipment as they all move on their own.

a crinkle of leaves was heard from the bushes ahead and harry gasps, looking forward.

you narrow your eyes,

a dog?

a moment later a big, black dog with shining eyes stepped out, looking malicious.

harry stands up anxiously.