𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗳𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲❞ 🌑

❝𝘰𝘩, 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯, 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘮...

𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴
𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯, 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺
𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘮
𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴❞

- 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

WHEN THE KNIGHT BUS PARKED, IT DENTED JUST ENOUGH INTO THE CAR AHEAD TO SOUND OFF THE ANNOYING BEEPING NOISE THAT MADE YOU COVER YOUR EARS IN ANNOYANCE.

"the leaky cauldron" stan held his arm up.

harry, who's face had slammed into the glass, grunted.

"next stop, knockturn alley" the head spoke.

"ah, mr. potter, at last" some weird-looking hunched over guy looking like the hunchback of notre dam entered with a grin.

you both exited the bus and then it sped off again.

you give the man carrying harry's trunk a weird look,

we're sure this guys not a demon?

you look around as the guy leads you both in. you grimace.

it was run down and littered with random witches and wizards, going about their days.

god you missed being rich.

the guy gestured you both up the stairs, "room 11"

seriously? one room again?? i'm not related to this kid

harry, too, looked slightly uneasy with the one room but didn't complain.

the guy opened the door and harry grinned instantly, "hedwig"

he quickened to the owl, stroking it's feathers.

you cast a sideways glance to the other man in the room.

"right smart bird you've got there, mr. potter"

you stare up in mild awe at the bird. you'd seen owls before, but they always seemed to fly away before you could get too close.

harry, who saw your intrigue, let hedwig onto his arm so he could lower her down for you to stroke.

your lips were slightly parted as you stroked the owls fluffy feathers.

"he arrived here just five minutes before yourself"

there was a clearing of the throat and as harry looked to the man his smile faded.