𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻❞ 📞

❝𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩�...

𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦
𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴
𝘪𝘧 𝘪'𝘮 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘪𝘧 𝘪'𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯', 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦
'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘱, 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳?❞

- 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳?, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘢𝘳

YOU CERTAINLY DID NOT LIKE LIVING IN THIS PLACE.

it was dirty, old, and crusty.

and joining you two only a little while later, was hermione and ron, who of course ended up arguing right as you and harry left your thankfully separate rooms.

they were conjoined as they decided a child needs a supervisor, but you had done some persuading to get your own room

"i'm warning you, hermione!" ron hisses, "keep that bloody beast of yours away from scabbers, or i'll turn it into a tea cozy!"

you grimace down at ron, who was holding that manky rat in his arms while hermione cradled a grumpy looking cat.

hermione holds 'crookshanks' closer.

"it's a cat, ronald. what do you expect? it's in his nature" she sasses.

"a cat? is that what they told you?"

"looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me"

hermione gasps in offence.

"that's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush" hermione scoffs.

"it's all right crookshanks, just ignore the man little boy" she coddles, you raise an eyebrow as you slowly descend the stairs behind harry.

ron shakes his head at her in disbelief before glancing up in joy, "harry" he calls gleefully, happy to be out of that conversation with hermione.

hermione turns around, "harry" she grins.

"[name], you're here too" she smiles, you rolled your eyes.

she sighed.

"EGYPT. WHAT'S IT LIKE?"

"brilliant. loads of old stuff like mummies, tombs, even scabbers enjoyed himself" ron chuckles, he had just shown harry the newspaper with him and his family in it. apparently his family had won a bit of money and could afford to go on a holiday.

you could almost laugh at how broke they were.

"you know the egyptians used to worship cats" hermione says knowledgeably, rubbing crookshanks' back.

"yeah, along with the dung beetle"

"not flashing that clipping about again, are you, ron?" one of the twins muses as the two of them walk over, both ruffling you on the head, earning a glare-filled side-eye.

"i haven't shown anyone" ron says in annoyance as the same twin snatches up the newspaper, "no, not a soul" the other one says.

"not unless you count tom"

"the day maid"

"the night maid"

you scrunch your face up as you stand from your seat, deciding to excuse yourself from this conversation and leaving.

date posted ; 28/11/23