𝟵 - ❝𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝟰 𝗹𝘆𝗳𝗲❞ 🎓

❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦❞

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦❞

― 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘣

TIME WAS PASSING QUICKLY AND THE SCHOOL'S YEAR WAS ALMOST OVER, JUDGING BY HOW PEOPLE TALKED ABOUT GOING HOME AND END OF YEAR EXAMS.

tom, however, could only rave about how it wouldn't be long before he would be ruling again, leaving you to deadpan.

he had explained to you all about how he had gotten ron's younger sister, ginny, to do all his dirty work for him to lure harry down here.

you scrunch your face up at that, "really? aren't you like.. multiple years older than him.. isn't that kind of weird?"

tom deadpans, "not like that, you idiot! to kill him!"

you blink, rolling your eyes, "whatever"

many other students had been captured by tom's basilisk, set under the almost impenetrable paralysation. even hermione, who you vaguely remembered, was under the spell of the beaming yellow eyes.

he was saying his plan was to be executed within the week. of course that was if it went his way.

but now, you were sat in the corner of the gryffindor common room, peering through a book and glaring at all the students from over the top.

they all shudder at your piercing red gaze, not even questioning anymore why you were glaring at them.

it was kind of just your default look. to see you not glaring would be more confusing. while it was still off-putting, they learnt to get somewhat used to it.

over the months you had now been at the school, you had grown fairly acquainted with a few students, though showed little interest in knowing more than their names.

fred and george however, continued to pester you at every waking moment. they were trying to hoax you into becoming just like them, which, much to their disappointment, was quite impossible. your personality was just about set in stone, it had been the exact same for over 1000 years and it was severely unlikely anything was going to change it now, at least not drastically.

sometimes hermione dragged you along to hang out with her, ron and harry. ron didn't like you very much, said you give him the jitters. you're also mean.

harry's fairly nonchalant about you, though you do creep him out sometimes.

hermione likes you and has hopes you'll find your way back home, especially with the summer break creeping up quickly.

of course she didn't know, but it was seeming as if you weren't going to get home for ages.

despite all the reading you had been doing, you had found limited information on aspects such as time travel. of course, you know knew all about time turners, but those could only back aa short amount of time and were certainly not powerful enough to take you back all those years ago.

and dumbledore had been lenient and yet much wanting to help you.

he was odd.

he was lenient to help you as he didn't want you to become any more powerful with the help of magic, but also wanted to help you because the sooner you got home, the less time he'd have to deal with you. however that of course had it's negatives. if you went back now, there was a likely chance you could use your knowledge of magic to help your father defeat the demon slayers and rule humankind as a whole.

after all, there really was nothing wizards could do to stop you.

yes, they had magic, but your power alone was enough to land them on one knee, let alone your strength, speed, regeneration and numerous other skills.

while the demons may have been defeated in this timeline, they would not be in your own.

unbeknownst to dumbledore, you had been practicing magic, trying to view your own capabilities with the energy.

at the moment, you could slightly float a few small objects, but that means you had room to grow. to evolve.

you would be the perfect being alongside your father, the ability to conquer the sun under your fingertips, the power to eradicate the demon slayer corps laying in the palms of your small hands.

with your magic combined with all your other attributes, alongside your father, you would both rule the world.

unlike the corps and magical world, time was forever on your side.

date posted; 19/07/23