𝟱 - ❝𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ ▪️

a/n ; this chapter made me cackle

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

DUMBLEDORE HAD BEEN SPENDING THE FEW DAYS YOU WERE THERE TRYING TO FIND A SPELL THAT ALLOWS ONE TO BE BLOCKED FROM THE SUN, AND HE HAD ONLY PICKED UP BITS AND PIECES OF INFORMATION, BUT HE WAS WORKING TOWARDS IT.

meanwhile, you had been shown every inch of the castle by fred and george, now able to escape to wherever you wished within the castle.

you had also been acquainting yourself with the majority of gryffindor. you intended to learn all of their secrets to have the ultimate blackmail material.

and to be fair, you somehow made people want to tell you things.

but now, you were wandering again.

the night was dark and cold, your favourite setting.

you lug around boredly, not really bothered to go down to see tom.

with a 'hmph' you make your way into a quiet hospital wing.

you sometimes liked to observe the weak little humans to boost your own ego. just as a display of how weak they were and how strong you were in comparison.

as you went late at night, the nurse lady ; madam pomfrey, was usually asleep, unless she was attending to a student.

tonight, she was asleep in her own room.

you click your tongue as you stroll down the room, peering at the either sickly or injured people on the beds.

you blink, noticing one human down the end was awake.

you had seen him before around, he had ugly platinum blond hair and had this annoying prissy attitude.

you humph as you strut up in front of his bed, making him jump slightly in shock.

"what the hell?!"

you narrow your beaming red eyes at him, "you're a loser" you say without reason.

he gapes, "excuse me!? my father will hear about this, you brat-"

you deadpan, "your daddy is a loser too! my papa is wayyyyy cooler" you cross your arms.

he seemed offended.

your eyes direct to his arm which was bandaged, but you could see a gash on it.

you roll your eyes, "meh, you're a weak loser, too!"

he gasps in offence, "what!? shut up, you brat!"

you stroll over, prodding him right on the gash and making him whine and wince in response, jerking his arm away from your pointed nail.