Panty and Stocking Prank: Breif

Me: SO! Its been FOREVER since I have Posted Anything! But thats probably because I have been practicing like crazy on my mangaka skills.... ANd my art commissions.... and making this cool Horror RPG called Azura.

Twila: Well, I guess its understandable. Youve taken your love for making stories, your love of art, and love of manga and put it in one. Sounds liek a good job to wanna have to me. SO, since you wanna thank everyone, how about we do a prank for em?

Me: Sure. Sounds fine. What about Breif from Panty and Stocking? He seems gullible enough... Hey mitski, got teh dudes Phone number?

Mitski:....

Me: Mitski?

Mitski:....

Me: MitskI? Whats up? Why the heck are you sulking in a corner?

Mitski: I... I finally ran into my love, kiyoya, but when I tried to talk to him, I.... I... messed up.

Me: Oooh, what exactly happened? Sounds interesting.

Mitski: Well, I decided to go shopping whgile Twila took a nap and... I ran into him on the street while him and the Host club were stalking Haruhi (who walking into this werid place called Maid Latte, but anyway) I froze and he looked at me, and I tried to say something but it cam out as..... Gyaga I love you.

(Me and Twila look at eachother. After a long moment we burst into laughter)

Me: Hahahahah! WHo knew the scary mistski coulkd make mistakes!

Twila: Ha! You suck.

(We laugh and make fun of her for another minute till Mitski, red faced ands me a phone.

MItski: Its ringing.

Me (wipes tear from face) Okay, lets do this.

Breif: Uh, Um, hello?

Me:(deepens voice) Oh Hi Geek boy! Its Panty!

Breif: P-P-Pa-Pant--Pan-

Me: Yeah yeah its me geek boy. Anyway, Stockings out buyting some sugary crap and I'm lonely, so come to our place. Now, got it? And don't forget a tissue. *Hangs up*

Twila: (Looks at me weird) what the heck? Thats it?

Me*raises finger* Just wait. And turn on the TV.

*Five minutes later a missing person alert comes on tv of Breif,)

Newscaster: Attantion all attendants of Daten City. Please lookm out for this younge youth who has seemed to disapear--

(Boy comes running intro the Room)

Breif:PANTY! I"m Here!

Me: Uh....

Breif... Your not Panty.

Me: And this isn't Panty'd House. WHy the hell did you come here?

Breif: I tracked the Phones signal and it came from here so... Wheres Panty?

Me: Oh, She gave me a message for you.

Breif: Me? Really A message! What does it say!

I sighed and patted the spot next to me.

Me: Coem here kid and let me explain things to you. Panty is going to a church to Confess her sins.

Breif: WHat, really? WHy? SHes an angel, shouldn't she--

Me: ANd she's doing this so she can marry you. Now go on big boy, go to that dam church and get your breif on. P and S are waiting for you!

Breif: M-M-M_Ma-MARRY ME! Are YOU SERIOUS! O//////O

Me: Of Course not, sheesh. What she really said is this. PMS.

Breif. O-O What?

Me: SHe said she's having PMS rite now, so you can't see her. SO get out of my house! sheesh, how did you get in here anyway? Get out, GET OUT! *shoves out the door.

Dead silence.

+-+^ Mitski and Twila Sweatbead.

Twila: What wa sthat?: That wasn't even funny! I repeat myself!

Me. Neh. Its better then nothing. And a shout ouit to all you weabos and Otakus out ther: YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitski: Idiot.

Me: *Sweatbead.*