Fairy Tail- Grey prank call

Me: So it looks like we're doing Grey this time.

Twilla:YES! Finally!

(Me and Mitski glance at each other then at Twila)

Me: Uh, what do you mean, finally?

Twila: *sigh* Well, we're always pranking the poeple you guys like, but this is the first time we've actaully done someone who is in my top three.

Me: Wow. I'm sorry Twila. I had no idea you felt so serious about this. Speaking of which... who is in your top three, other then grey?

Twila: I'll keep that peice of info to myself for now, thank you. So.. what are we going to do to him!?

Me: You know that sounded real dirty just know.

Twila:Oh, shut up!

 (hudle into a group and whisper franticly)

Me:Mitski, wheres his number?

Mitski: Um... thats the hard part.

Me: What do you mean 'hard'? since when have you found anything 'hard'?! Don't bail on me now Mitski!

Mitski: I'm not! I can't beleive you are doubting my abilities! He just happens to not have a phone after all, you can just contact him through one of his friends.

Me: Oh! can I call Lucy? She always kinda reminded me of myself...

Mitski: (raises eyebrow) since when have you started asking me what you can and can't do?

Me:Touche. Okay, I'll give her a call.

(Dails phone number)

Lucy: Hello?

Me: Hi! Is Grey there?

Lucy: Yeah sure. Why?

Me: (thought bubble) crap! she asks too many questions. I was right. She is like me.

Lucy: Hello?

Me: Well, I'm Greys cousin, and I need to tell him something. I asked around, but they told me he didn't have a cell phone. But then they told me about this really pretty female wizard that he traveled with who did have a phone, so I thought I'd call you.

Lucy: Really? So word of my beauty has spread past the Fairy tail guild huh? I knew it! Of course,I'll but you right on! O////O

Me:(another thought bubble) Scratch that, we are nothing alike.

Grey: Uh, Hello?

Me: Hi Grey! This is Aoi and I was wondering...

Grey: uh, what? (sweat bead) ^-_-

Me: If you would... If you...

Grey: Yeah... O/////O

Me:If you would answer a few questions.

Grey: ...

(Awkward silence)

Grey: Um... oh...kay?

Me: Perfect! Thanks so much! So, have your freinds put you in rehab yet?

Grey:Huh?

Me: You know.. For your,uh, bad habit.

Grey: I don't know what your talking about.

Me: Yeah, sure. As if the fact that you like to strip off your own clothes at any second is easy to forget.

Grey: Who told you about that?!

Me: No one. Any one with eyes can see your, uh, problem.

Grey: Why the heck are you calling me. I don't even KNOW an Aoi.

Me: Now you do. Me. So... who are you dating at the moment? Is it that water stalker girl of yours?

Grey: Huh?

Me: Or is it  Lucy?

Grey: Lucy? What! No way! It's not like that!

Me: Oooooh, I get it. Your dating Natsu, aren't you?

Grey: WHAT!?

Me: Huh. Now that explains everything. You fight with him so no one knowsa you two are dating. And that explains why you seam to like the color pink...

Grey: NO! I'm not Gay! Wait. How did you know I like the color pink?

Me: We have our ways.

Grey: Who's we? And why--

(Hangs up)

Me: *Sigh* He asks too many questions.

Twila: Thats it? That's like the shortest prank you have ever done!

Me: Hey, he was getting suspicious.Besides, i'm hungry. Lest go to Wacdonalds/

Twila: You mean McDonalds?

Me: No. Wacdonalds is the anime version of McDonalds. I bet they have less greasy food. C'mon lets go!

Twila: (gloomy aura) I doubt it.

Me: hey, don't get mad at me! It's not my fault you have a crush on the ice prince.

Twila: It's not a crush! O////////////////////////O

Me: Yes it is.

Twila: No it's not!

Me: YES IT IS!

Twila: NO ITS NOT!

******************************************************

yeah.... sorry it's so short. vote and comment! I hope you like! Also taking recomendations!