Kaichou wa Maid Sama- Misaki

Me: So It's Misa this time. She should be farelly easy to prank.

Mitski: I wouldn't say that...

Twila: Yeah, she would probably kill us if she found out who pranked her. They don't call her the monster, demon prez, for nothing.

Me: Wejust gotta be extra careful, thats all.

Dials the number

Misaki: Hello, Seika High school President speaking.

Me: Hello, yes we have been hearing some strange things about Seika lately and would like to ask you a few questions. Fot Academic purposes, of course.

Misaki:Of Course... I will asure you that Seika High is a high quality school, despite our reputation.

Me: Okay, so your a guy-hater.

Misaki: What? No, where did you--

Me: Except for Usui, of course. Though you probably like him, because he's a perverted alien.

Misaki: Me and Usui? I WOULD NEVER DATE THAT STUPID PERVERTED--

Usui: You called? So you want to go on a date, eh?

Misaki:No! Just go away!

Usui: What ever Prez, when you realize how much you love me, you'll know where i am. *-~

*wink*

Misaki: Oh shut up, you idiot! O////O

Me: So is wearing a maids outfit as fun as it looks?

Misaki: I-I have absolutly no idea what your talking about.

Me: Aw come on we know already so just tell us the answer to the question.

Misaki: WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU! WAS IT USUI? OR THAT STUPID PRESIDENT FROM THAT CREEPY RICH KID SCHOOL? OR HINATA! TELL ME OR I WILL HUNT YOU ALL DOWN ONE BY ONE!

Me: H-how did she know there wher more of us?

Mitski: Shut up and just keep, talking.

Me: We have pictures, so if you don't want this little peice of info spread around, you'll answer our questions.

Misaki: Fine whats your questions?

Me: Is the Vise president really a guy or a dude? I mean serously he claims to be a guy but he's so cute in a dress!

Misaki: Honestly, i don't know the answer to that question myself, but it makes me wonder...

Me: So, are you a team Jacob or Team Edward fan.\?

Misaki: What O-O

Me: Honestly, I'd think you'd be  a team Jacob, since your all, 'team pride' and stuff, and you don't strike me as the vampire type.

Misaki: WHY THE HELL WOULD I CARE ABOUT SOME WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE FIGHT OVER SOME OVER DRAMATIC GIRL! I THINK THEY SHOULD BOTH GET OVER HER AND GET ON WITH THERE LIVES! SHE COULD DO WAY BETTER!

Me: Interesting veiws, (Weird spooky slow musiccomes on) nOw WhEn YoU HaNg Up YoU wILl RuN ArOuNd ThE ScHoOl ShOuTiNg HoW MucH YoU LoVeMy LiTtLe PoNy. Oooooooooh.

Twila: you sound more like a ghost then hypnotising someone.

Me: Oh Shut up.

Usui: Sorry but Misaki is busy right now so never call her again.Bye. Oh and that was a suckish attempt at hynotism.

hangs up.

Twila: See? Even Usui thinks so.

Me: Oh Shutup! T^T