InuYasha FEILDTRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Part Three

Me: Wow, InuYasha, Your hairs so soft when your human.

InuYasha: Please remind me why the Hell I'm letting you touch my hair again? It's bad enough you like to play with my ears.

Me: *totally ignores him* And You don't have long nails anymore!

InuYasha: There not nails, their claws!

Me: Yeah well, I have long nails too but you don't see me calling them claws.

InuYasha: BUT THEY ARE--

Kai: *sigh* InuYasha, it's no use. Once Az has her mind on something, theres no convincing her. Take me for example. No matter how much I try to hug her, she always hits me with something large heavy and metalic.

Me: Hey, it's not my fault your a total perv. AND PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AS IF I"M NOT HERE!

Dustin: Oh, Bluerose, please calm down. Here, maybe trying some of my soup will help. Would anyone want some?

Me: *THINKS* Aw crap!

InuYasha: Sure. I'm starved.

(reaches for the soup bowl in slow motion and everyone from the prank gang yells NO! in deep slowmo voices. But it's too late. InuYasha takes a bite.We blink, waiting for a moment, then his face turns green and he keels over.)

InuYasha: What... The hell... did you... poison me with?

Dustin: I didn't poison you. I just gave you some food! (His face goes all chibi teary eyed)

Me: Dustin! No! It's just... your food was so good, that he nearly collapsed! Yeah! Thats it!

Dustin: Really? You think so?

Me: Uh huh. Sure.

Dustin: Then, would you like to try some? (holds out bowl ands spoon, while a green mist comes up from it. I wince)

Twilla: Go one bluerose, it's for Dustins sake.

Mitski: Take one for the team.

Me: Thanks for the support Mitski.

Mitski *eye glasses flas* Any time.

Kagome: Where did those glasses come from???? They weren't there a minute ago!

Sango: Is she haunted? I might be able to help.

Me: No. Honestly we don't know where they come from. They come in and out of existance sometimes. It's kinda creepy.

Mitski: Oh?

Dustin: OOoh!

Me: What Dustin!

Dustin: I... I spilled my soup!

Me: THANK YOU GOD! T()T

Dustin: Huh?

Me: I mean, Thats the saddest thing I ever heard. -_-^

Miroku:: Thats what I call good timing.

Shippo: Hey Miroku! Look, I found Mioga!

InuYasha: Mioga?

Mioga: Oh no, they found me

InuYasha: Mioga what are you--

(Suddenly, a big whirlwind interrupts him and out of the Cyclone comes Koga)

Koga: Kogame! You don 't have to feel lonely anymore. (Grabs Kagome's hands and looks in her eyes) I'm sorry I made you wait so long with mutt.

Kagome: Oh, it's fine. -_-^

InuYasha: Who are you calling a mutt you mangy wolf!

Me: Oooooh, it's Koga!

Koga:(Turns from Kagome to me and my 'gang.) Who the heck is this?

Me: I'm the crazy girl you don't know!

Kagome: That's InuYasha's long lost sister.

Koga: Huh. She doesn't smell like it. But they kinda look alike. Huh, I feel sorry for the girl.

Me: I apriciate your pity.

InuYasha: Hey, What's that supposed to mean?!

Koga: Hey Mutt, you smell a little different. And... did you get a dye job?

InuYasha: Oh shut up you--

Kagome: Thats enough! SIT BOY!

(CRASH!!!!)

Koga: Thank you Kagome.

Kagome: anytime.

Me: Ah, the prank call gangf. Where we make you laugh your heads off, while helping you solve the problems in your love life.

Twila: bluerose, what are you talking about?

Me: Just go with it.

(Sun rises in the sky, InuYasha turns back)

InuYasha: FINALLY! COME HERE YOU MANGY WOLF! I"M GOING TO--

ME: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (breaks down into tears)

Sango: What's wrong?

Me: We... we gotta go now.

InuYasha: FINALLY!

Me: *puppy eyes* Inu-chan? Why are you so mean to your little sis?

Mioga: Little sis?

Miroku: It's such a shame you have to leave. Would you like me to give you a goodbye hug?

Twila, Mitski, Me, Sango, Kai: NOT A CHANCE YOU LECH!

Miroku: Can't blame a man for trying...

Mioga: That's impossible. InuYasha's father never had a daughter. I would know.

(InuYasha and co blink over at us, confused faces)

Kagome: Are you sure? Then who--

Me: Mitski, NOW!

Mitski: Already on it!

Me: BYE NII-SAN! DON"T LISTEN TO THAT LYING BUG! OH, AND SAY HI TO RIN AND SESHY-KUN FOR ME!!!

(Flash of light and we aren't in the feild anymore, we are in my room.)

Me: Whoo that was close.

Mitski: You can say that again.

Twila: (FANGIRL MOMENT) I can't beleive I got to see Koga!

Dustin: That was alot of fun.

Me: Yeah... I'm tired, and I'm going to sleep, so GET OUT! (Shoo's everyone out of my room and falls asleep on my bed. Meanwhile outside my door...)

Kai: Not even a goodnight hug...

Dustin: She didn't get to try my soup...

Mitski: What kinda crazy prank do you think she will do next? After this, she will never be satisfied.

Twila: Well, I guess that's all up to how bluerose feels. That, and if she is hungry or not.

Mitski: She's definantily something.

Twila: (laughs) You can say that again!

(Thanks for reading! If you have any recomendations I will gladly take them!)