Bleach- Rukia prank call

Me: Well, I just started to watch a new anime.

Twila: *Roll her eyes* Yeah, what else is new? You go through anime like a little kid goes through chocolate chip cookies.

Me: Oooooh, chocolate chip cookies...

Mitski: Come on, you just at a whole thing of Pocky, how can you be hungry?

Me: Hey, I wasn't the one who mentioned chocolate chip cookies. Blame Twila.

Twila: It's not my fault! It was only an analogy--

Me: So anyway, I started this new anime called Bleach, and I think it's really good. Oh, and I started Roserio + vampire too, but I I'd rather talk about the other one.

Mitski: Really? I've watched that anime.... Rukia was hillarious!

Me: I know, right? She is my favorite character! Haha, I love the fact that she happens to live in ichigo's closet.

Twila: Really? Why--

Me: Oh my god, I just had the best idea! How about you prank call Rulis!

Mitski: But I thought you said you just started to watch the anime. How are you supposed to blackmail her, and/or creep her out? For goodness sake the girl spent about a hundred years killing evil ghosts! She'll be a tough one!

Me: So? I'll just wing it. *turns to audience* I apoligize in advance for my lack of funniness, even though the only reason people find this funny becuase its so stupid.

Twila: Blue rose, your not supposed to talk to the people reading this!

Me: Whatever. Just give me the girls phone number.

Mitski:*Glasses flash* Already on it!

Twila: So you guys are going to ignore me the whole time huh? Meanies. -3-

(Dials number)

Rukia: Ichigo, I told you once, and a thousand times, DON"T CALL ME UNLESS ITS AN EMERGENCY!

Me: Uh.... sorry?

Rukia: What? Who is this?

Me: Uh.... I'm the presedent of the Soul Reaper Society?

Rukia: Really? And let me guess, Ichigo put you up to this, didn't he? Damn him, and his stupid antics, I'll have to remember to punish him later.

Me: Ooooh, punish him huh? I bet he wouldn't mind the kind of 'punishment' you've got in mind.

Rukia: Huh, what are you talking about?

Me: Don't even try to deny it, you live in the dudes closet for goodness sake! Of course you two gtotta be... or eventually be...

Rukia: WHAT! Did you say couple? We are NOT a couple! Ichigo is so annoying, and immature, and impulsive-- and I'm a hundred years older then him! WE can't be a couple! Now, who the hell are you working for, so I can make sure to tear them limb from limb. O//////O

Me: Now, I didn't say anything about you two being a couple. And no one hired me, thank you very much. I am my own boss, thank you.

Rukia: Well then, there is no use talking to you, so--

Me: Don't you dare hang up on me! Why do you always have to act two faced?

Rukia: Two faced? I am not two faced! Uh... whats two faced?

Me: Two faced is when one minute your acting like a totally sweet person in front of some people, then the next moment you act like an irritated old woman.

Rukia: Old Woman?

Me: Well, you are like, 117 or something. That is considered old. And your pretty mean sometimes.

Rukia: Mean? I am not! And why can't I get this stupid straw into the juicebox! It's infuriating!

Me: See, you poke it through the little silver hole and-- wait may I ask why you are acting so irritable? I mean, more then usual.

Rukia: That is none of your concern.

Me: Come on, you can tell me. Spilling all your worries onto a stranger always helps you feel better. It definatily helps me. *Perky smle*

Rukia: Oh... kay? Well... Its about Ichigo. He keeps on telling me my drawings are horrible! And they certaimly aren't! I spent a long time studying art with many famouis artists! My drawings are way better then his ever could be! And then Izuido said something about me being a 'hot babe.' I am certainly not warm, and I am way older then him! It is all very infuriating.

Me: Uh huh. Well.... Your drawings are very... original. And That dude wasn't calling you a warm kid, he said you were goodlooking. Anything else can I help you with?

Rukia: G-Goodlooking?

Me: Wow, for a wise old lady you are really are clueless. I'm getting bored now. Goodbye.

Rukia: Wait--

(Hangs up)

Twila: Did you seriously just hang up on her?

Me: maybe. Whats it to you?

Twila: I thought you said she was your favorite bleach character? Why did you just--

Me: It got boring. Besides, if she feels like talking to me again, she'll just call. I have a feeling thats whats going to happen, so don't worry about it. (Cell phone beeps) Oh, I just got a text from her! (texts madly on her phone ) Haha!

Twila: Wow, that was fast. What are you two talking about anyway?

Me: How boy talk is always so confusing.

Mitski: *sigh* We didn't make any progress today.

Me: What progress? This whole thing is just so we can make people laugh. And amuse me, when I feel like getting out my random weirdness. Hey, why is it that pie is always spelled in that weird dashed way?

Mitski: Oh my god! Noi way! *Face goes all blushy) O//////O What should do!

Twila: Whats up?

Mitski: The hot guy from math class just texted me for a study session? What should I do?

Me: Go out with him.

Mitski: Okay! I'm going! *grabs coat and runs out the door*

Me: Good for her.

Twila: Why are you so happy? She has more of a love life then you do! All you do is listen to music and watch anime!

Me: So? Mr. right will come to me when I need him. So far, I'm fine with being single.

Twila: So sad. You talk as if that might happen.

Me: It will. Now get out of my room, I'm in a intense texting sesion.

Twila: But-

Me: *points to the door and shouts* GET OUT!!!

(Iswhisked out of the room, and falls onto the ground, door shutting in her face)

Twila: Once again, I amkicked out of her room.

Me: And so, my wonderful game begins. I swear Rukia, I WILL beat you at online scrabble. MWAAAHAAAHAA!!!