OHSHC-Tamaki Prank call

Me: Wow, it's been so long since I last posted. I kinda feel bad for letting everyone down... wait, now I'm good.

Twila: *rolls her eyes* It’s because you have been spending so much time writing. I can't believe you actually made a fanfic, and for Kaichou wa maid sama of all anime. I thought you would have done something with InuYasha.

Me: Yeah, well... I had an awesome idea for it, so that’s what I'm doing. Deal with it. Also, I did make a InuYasha fan fic!

Mitski: *smirk* Speaking of which, who are you going to prank today?

Me: I'm thinking of doing two calls, one for Tamaki and one for Kyoya. But I can't decide.

Mitski: NO! Not my Kyoya!

Me: Aw come on. You knew it would happen eventually. Besides, If I don’t do it soon, you’ll make me wait, and with time, I’d think of something extra awful.

Twila: Ah, but— don’t— please—argh!

Mitski: I’m still having a hard time getting Kiyoyas number, so we will have to do with Tamaki for now. *sighs and clutches at her heart* Thank goodness.

Me: You know this only makes things worse, right? It will only end up badly for your guy of obsession.

Twila: Its not an obsession! Its… a silent fascination. From afar.

Me *grumbles* sounds more like a stalker.

Mitski: *dials number on phone then handed it to me.* Here you go. This better be good to make up for everything.

Me: *sighs and grabs it* Fine.

(waits as the phone dials and someone picks up.

Tamaki: Hello my princess, how may I be of service?

Me: (lowers voice, and changes it a bit) Uh, um, hi Tamaki. This is… um… This is Haruhi.

Tamaki: (pauses and blanks for a moment before flusterdly answers) Har-Har-Haruhi!!! What is it!? Is something wrong?!

Me: Well… I… Tamaki, I really really need to see you! Its very important!

Tamaki: What is it Haruhi? You sound worried? What is it that’s so important?

Me: Tamaki, I… I’m… I’m in love with you! O///////O

Tamaki:….

….

Me: Tamaki?

Tamaki: (Face turns bright red and you hear the whistle through his ears as he seems stunned) H-HARUHI! O////O

Me: I just realized it the other day. I was watching you with the other girls, how you laughed and I saw how handsome you were…. Then, I realized I became jealous of those girls! I felt so horrible about myself, and when it finally hit me later why i was Jealous, I… I realized that I really loved you! And I couldn’t take it any longer, so I called you! It hurts Tamaki! Being away from you… It’s the worst thing! It hurts! Please, I need to see you!

Tamaki: Haruhi…. I’m… I’m stunned…. DADDY WILL BE RIGHT THERE FOR YOU! Where are you! I’ll meet you there Haruhi, and then you wouldn’t have to hurt anymore! Because Daddy loves you too!

Me: Oh Tamaki….

Tamaki: Haruhi…

Me: Tamaki… Please. I’m on my way to the Cherry blossom park. Will you meet me there? Then maybe… maybe we could run away together! (tries to stifle a giggle as she I am silently cracking up)

Tamaki: Oh Haruhi, I’ll meet you there… but we can’t runaway. I’m sorry, but there will be time for us. Just wait there, DADDY IS COMING!

(Hangs up and a long pause fills the room. Then, we all burst out laughing)

Me:*laugh*  I can’t believe he fell for it! That sounds nothing at all like Haruhi! I can’t believe he fell for it!

Twila: He-He actually bought it! Ha!

Mitski: I wonder when he’ll figure it out! Why did you send him to the Cherry blossom park anyway?

Me: *smirk* Because that’s wear Haruhi and her father are having a ‘daddy daughter picnic’.

Mitski: Ha. I wonder how that worked out…

(meanwhile, back at the Cherry Blossom Park)

Tamaki: Haruhi! Daddys here for you! You no lo0nger have to pain of my absence! Tamaki, my princess? Where are you? Are you mad I said we couldn’t run away together? I—

(Stops dead as he see’s Haruhi staring at him with a raised eyebrow as her Dad stars at him with a wild glare.”

Haruhi’s Dad: What is this I hear about you stealing away my Haruhi?

Tamaki: What? What are you doing here? Haruhi I— AAAHHH!

(Falls to the ground as he is thrown to the ground, hit by a surprisingly hard punch from her dad)

Me: Oh, I think it will work out fine. Heehee.

.