CHAPTER 40

Tshimo: im sorry Mabunda
Gaza: what are you sorry for....what the hell is going on!!!
Tshimo: we were talking and the next thing we....
***Gaza’s heart started beating fast***
Gaza: you what
***she just cried***
Gaza: YOU WHAT!!!
***he shouted***
Tshimo: we...we kissed
***he closed his eyes a bit and when he opened them...the look on his face was deadly***
Gaza: uri yini( what did you just say)
Tshimo: I don’t know what happened Mabunda I swear...im sorry i....
***he rushed to her and grabbed her by her neck and squeezed it as he pulled her off the bed roughly***
Voice: “STOP IT!!!”
***his shapeshifter demon shouted but he didn’t let her go....her eyes rolled back as she struggled to breathe...the next thing Gaza flew across the room letting go of Tshimo’s neck and he hit the wall with his back and he fell to the floor....Tshimo fell to the floor and she coughed uncontrollably while holding her neck with tears all over her face..... Gaza got up and he looked at her on the floor and his anger hit roof top....he charged at her again***
Voice: “she’s carrying our child damn it....are you out of your mind!!!”
***Gaza stopped and he swallowed hard looking at her....she’s now curling herself to a ball on the floor protecting her face shaking as she cried***
Tshimo: im sorry Gee....im sorry...please forgive me
***she said with a now hoarse voice crying on the floor***
Gaza: pack your shit and leave.....if I come back and find you here I’ll kill you and im not joking!!!
***he said with an angry voice and he walked out and Tshimo wailed****
.
.
.
Gaza: NTSAKO!!!
*** He’s searching for him all over shouting his name....his younger sister met him half way and when she saw the look on his face she swallowed***
Sophie: Bhu...bhuti
***he ignored her***
Gaza: NTSAKO!!!
***he went to his bedroom he shares with Masai and he found Masai closing her traveling bag....she got startled when he opened the door roughly and he just walked back out without saying anything to her and he continued to  search for him.....he went down stairs and bumped into Alpha’s mother***
Mrs.Reineke: wamemeza kangaka Gaza...yini indaba ( why are you shouting like this....what’s wrong)
***he ignored her and went to the backyard and he found Alphalette talking to his father....He rushed to them and he grabbed Alphalette by his shirt tearing it in the process***
Mr.Mabunda: Gazankulu!!!
Gaza: didn’t I warn you Ntsako
Alpha: Gee look...i swear its not what you think
***he could tell Gaza knows about what he did with Tshimo***
Gaza: DIDN’T I WARN YOU!!!
***Alphalette swallowed hard as Gaza let go of his shirt and he landed a punch on his jaw and Alpha fell to the ground***
Alpha: im sorry Gee
Gaza: sorry ya matjimba....sorry ya matjimba!!!
***he said as he kicked him while he’s still on the ground***
Mr.Mabunda: whats going on here....Gazankulu....Ntsako!!!
Gaza: you even have the nerve to threaten her
***he said ignoring his father and he pointed at Alphalette***
Alpha: we were both at fault
Gaza: f*ck you Ntsako....wanitwa....f*ck you!!!....you knew and she didn’t
***Alphalette swallowed hard***
Alpha: look Gee I know I messed up ok....i know...im about to lose the love of my life
Gaza: so that’s all you care about....what about me....what about me....you betrayed me Ntsako....i warned you didn’t i
***Alphalette swallowed hard***
Alpha: im sorry Gee....i know I messed up....i take full responsibility for being weak but im not sorry with what I said to her....her Ancestors are to be blamed for all this sh*t and she also didn’t stop me to show that she’s in cahoots with what her Ancestors are doing
***Gaza grabbed his torn shirt and swung a punch and it landed on Alphalette’s jaw and he fell back to the ground and his father shouted***
Mr.Mabunda: VANA LAVA VA NIHLOLELA!!!HEI MAPENGA!!!
Alpha: Gee....
***he said getting up and wiping his bleeding mouth with his torn shirt***
Gaza: you.....you do this to me Ntsako
Alpha: im sorry Gee but maybe this is for the best....she’s not good for this family
***Another punch landed on his face and another one which landed Alphalette to the ground again...Mr Mabunda got between them ***
Gaza: repeat what you just said you piece of sh*t!!!
***Alphalette got up smiling***
Alpha: Gee
Gaza: I said repeat what you just said
Alpha: she’s not good for this family...we both know this you’re just being in denial
***Gaza pushed his father out of the way and charged at Alphalette and they fought...They both landed punches at each other while Mr Mabunda shouted that they should stop....Alphalette’s mother came out and saw them fighting and she screamed***
Mrs.Reineke: hei hei nenzani!!! ( hei hei what are you doing)
***she said rushing to them....Gaza kicked Alphalette and he fell to the ground and he got on top of him and threw hard punches at him....his father grabbed him from behind and tried to pull him off Alphalette who was blocking his hard punches with his arms covering his face but he couldn’t...Mrs Reineke hit Gaza with her weak punches on his back shouting***
Mrs.Reineke: STOP IT...STOP IT...
***Gaza continued punching him***
Mabunda: Gazankulu!!!
***he stopped punching Alphalette and he grabbed him by his bloodied and torn shirt and pulled his bruised face closer to his***
Alpha: Gee... so we gonna let a woman come between us....
Gaza: shut it!!  im not done with you...you piece of sh*t....this is nothing compared to what im gonna do to you nxa
***he banged his back along with the back of his head to the ground and he spit next to Alphalette on the ground and he got up and walked away....Mrs Reineke helped her bleeding son to sit up as she cried***
Mr.Mabunda: Mekwebu ya kaMabunda maibona nyoka....vana lava vanihlolela...
***he said defeated***
.
.
.
***Masai is standing outside the yard with her bags....she called Hills to ask Mpande to come pick her up, Hills got alarmed and she did ask Mpande to go get her so she quietly walked out of the yard with the catering crew busy setting up their things outside.....She saw a car driving out of the premises as she waited for Mpande and it stopped next to her and it was Gaza***
Gaza: you’re leaving
***she sighed and nodded...her eyes got filled with tears and they fell but she quickly wiped them...Gaza sighed he got out of the car, he took her bag and put it in the boot of his car then he opened the car door for her and she got in....she has a headache and it’s pounding hard***
Masai: Mpande is on his way to come and get me....i asked my sister to book me a room where they are
***Gaza took out his phone and dialed Mpande***
Mpande: Gee I was about to call you cause Alpha is not picking my call...what’s going on there Hills is worried about Masai
Gaza: im bringing her to that BnB
Mpande: what happened
Gaza: your brother kissed Tshimo
***Masai swallowed hard and she closed her eyes as that scene played in her head***
Mpande: heh...uthini
Gaza: by the time im done with both of them....you all will call me evil
Mpande: wooh Gee.....not like that bafo
Gaza: this is between me and him....dont get involved Roots
Mpande: im getting involved cause you are both my brothers
Gaza: he didn’t think im his brother when he did what he did
****Mpande sighed***
Mpande: how’s  Masai
Gaza: hurt
Mpande: damn it...ok I’ll drive back and wait for you
***then they ended the call and Gaza looked at Masai who had her head rested on the window***
Gaza: are you in any pain
***she nodded as tears ran down her face***
Masai: a have a headache and it’s getting worse
*** right then she bled from her nose....Gaza looked at her and his eyes popped out....He quickly changed his route***
Gaza: im taking you to the hospital
***she didn’t say anything she just reached for a tissue inside her handbag and she wiped the blood off then she closed her eyes as more tears gushed out....Gaza held her hand***
Gaza: all will be well... just hang in there
***she shook her head no as she wiped the falling blood off***
Masai: I saw them.....he promised he wont hurt me
***she said crying and Gaza swallowed hard....he felt sorry for her***
Gaza: im sorry Masai
Masai: I raised my concerns with him and he blew them off and called me insecure....i cant believe I have another failed relationship.....maybe im cursed
***she said continuing the blood off***
Gaza: you’re not...you’re just dating the wrong guys....guys who don’t appreciate you....dont ever say you’re cursed cause you’re not
***she kept quiet and she wiped her tears off and she closed her eyes as she rested her head on the closed window.....After a while they arrived at the hospital and Gaza took out his phone and dialed Mpande***
Mpande: Gee
Gaza: Roots im at the hospital right now
Mpande: why...whats wrong
Gaza: Masai is not feeling well....she has a headache and she’s also bleeding from her nostrils
Mpande: damn it....she just got out of hospital
***Gaza sighed looking at her***
Gaza: yeah...look bring her sister here....I ’ll pin you our location
***Mpande sighed***
Mpande: I’ll let Alpha know too
***Gaza just dropped his call....just hearing his name had him boiling with anger...he got out of the car and closed his door and he went to open the door for Masai and helped her out...she felt dizzy and Gaza held her....he picked her up bridal style and he closed the door with his foot and he locked the car and walked to the emergency entrance with her in his arm...she rested her head his shoulder with her eyes closed, the headache is now pounding hard and its affecting her vision.....she start shaking as if she’s feeling cold moaning from the pain trying to be strong***
Gaza: hold on they’ll help you just now
*** he shouted for help and a porter rushed with a stretcher and Gaza put her on it....a nurse also rushed to them ad he told her about her condition***
.
.
.
BACK AT THE MABUNDA HOMESTEAD

***Alpha is busy trying Masai’s number but its sending his numbers straight to voicemail***
Alpha: damn it
***he got to their bedroom and it’s empty....he searches for her everywhere until one of the catering crew members told him that a lady matching her description left the premises and she got into a car that left the premises and it drove away and he goes berserk ....He’s thinking the worst that what if Gaza took her and he’s gonna hurt him back by using her....His phone rings and its Mpande so he quickly answers it***
Alpha: Mpande we have a problem... Gee just...
Mpande: why arent you answering my calls....Gee rushed Masai to the hospital
***he froze***
Alpha: Wh...what
Mpande: he just called me....what happened Alpha
*** he knew he just wanted him to say it and Alphalette swallowed***
Alpha: which hospital
***he said rushing upstairs to their bedroom to change***
.
.
.
Hills: what happened to my sister
***she asked Gaza...it was the first time she’s meeting him but she didn’t care, all she cared about was Masai***
Gaza: you should ask her what happened...im  just the driver
***he looked at Mpande***
Gaza: follow me and ooh Ntabeni its nice to finally meet you
*** he walked away***
Mpande: I’ll be back
***she ignored him and he sighed then he followed Gaza***
.
.
.
OUTSIDE
Mpande: tell me what you told me isn’t true
***Gaza sighed***
Gaza: Tshimo and Ntsako kissed Root....they kissed....Tshimo confessed
***Mpande’s eyes popped out***
Mpande: wow
***Gaza sighed and he rubbed his eyes***
Gaza: I cant believe he did me so dirty Root
Mpande: but.... eish....yah neh
***he sighed not knowing what to say***
Gaza: and he hurt Masai.....the pain i saw on her face was heartbreaking
Mpande: damn it....
***he said clenching his jaws***
Gaza: she said she saw them...at least I didn’t see them yena she’s gonna live with that image forever
Mpande: how could he do this....i know he loves Masai so why would he hurt her like that
Gaza: I know he’s gonna blame the curse.... entlek f*ck the curse....he had a choice to walk away or to even avoid her
Mpande: this is bad....he was gonna propose today
Gaza: I swear I have bad luck with women....i thought Tshimo is different
Voice: “she is”
***The shape shifter demon spoke***
Gaza: “shut up!!”
***he said with his inner voice with a frown on his face***
Voice: “you gonna forgive her and build a future with her....she is carrying our offspring....she’s bounded to us forever”
Gaza: “I said shut up”
***he said with his inner voice again***
Voice:” im glad what happened has happened....your brother losing his woman will make him take this manipulation from those useless ancestors and that dead beat father as you humans call serious”
Gaza: “are you f*ck*n serious right now....i just got betrayed and you have the nerve to say you’re glad it happened”
Mpande: Gee are you ok
***Gaza sighed and wiped his face***
Gaza: yeah im good
Voice: “this whole thing is way deeper than you think....your brother is a target from our girl’s dead beat father....he knows about her existence and your brother’s gift and right now our unborn child is in danger....This whole thing is planned human and if you fall for the trap and let her go I’ll kill you”
***Gaza clenched his jaws angry as hell***
Gaza: Roots you should go back to Ntabeni...i just need some time alone...I’ll be in my car
***Mpande sighed***
Mpande: im sorry Gee....Alpha f*ck*d up pretty bad
***Gaza didn’t say anything and Mpande sighed then he walked back to Hills....Gaza sighed and he walked away***
Gaza: “if you ever threaten me again I’ll have you exorcised and I mean it....you think you’re doing me a favour but the truth is we are doing each other a favour....even if you kill my son I’ll make another one nxa.... so refrain from threatening me and this is the last time I warn you demon”
***The voice kept quiet a bit***
Voice: “the name is Mammon and I prefer to be called a fallen Angel not demon”
Gaza: “ f*ck you”
***Mammon laughed***
Mammon: “you clearly don’t know the fallen Angel that has possessed you....i have evolved human, I can now shapeshift into any human I want...i even have abilities that will shock you....you and your entire past, present and future generation combined are nothing to me....i can vanquish you now and possess another human so watch what you say to me”
***Gaza chuckled***
Gaza: “one thing I know about demons is that they fear the name of the Lord Jesus Christ....your kind wet their pants when one calls upon thee son of God”
Mammon: “shut up you weak human”
Gaza: “says a demon that needs a host to survive”
***Mammon screamed in his head and he stopped not far from his car and he held his head with his jaws clenched....he felt like his head was about to explode***
Gaza: STOP....STOP...STOP IT DAMN IT!!!
*** he said out loud and the demon laughed***
Mammon: “weak fool”
Gaza: f*ck you...you weak ass demon
Mammon: “you’re not even worth my screaming voice “
***then he went away and Gaza stood up straight and he unlocked his car and he got in wiping his now bleeding nose***
Gaza: nxa
***he closed the door and opened his window and he leaned back on the seat and he closed his eyes***
.
.
.

***Mpande got to Hills and he sat next to him and he tried to hold her hand but she moved it***
Mpande: Mamas
Hills: not now Mpande
Mpande: im sorry about what happened
Hills: now I know gore kao nyontsha ( I disgust you)
Mpande: what is ukunyonsa
Hills: mxm Google it
***she said getting up and she went to sit far from him....he just looked at her with a frown on his face....Alphalette rushed in and he spotted them then he rushed to them***
Alpha: where is she...how is she
***Mpande got up and he punched Alphalette on his face and he fell to the floor...Hills quickly got up and she stood there shocked....she  looked at Alpha’s bruised face and busted lip and she wondered what happened to him and if him getting those bruises has anything to do with Masai being hospitalized***
Alpha: Mpande...
***he said with a low tone sitting up looking up at him with a frown on his face***
Mpande: fosek!!!
***he said with a scary look on his face and he grabbed Alphalette by his shirt and he pulled him up***
Mpande: let’s go and talk
***they walked away with Alphalette chuckling leaving Hills frozen on the spot***

____

AT THE MABUNDA HOMESTEAD
***Tshimo is trying to find a way of leaving the premises without being noticed at the same time she needs the houses address so she’ll request an uber meaning she needs to come up with a lie to tell Gaza’s sisters and Alphalette’s mother....She hopes Gaza or Masai didn’t tell them about what transpired between her and Alphalette....she sighs and walks out to go find one of the sisters***

____

OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL

Mpande: how could you man
***Alphalette sighed***
Alpha: how is Masai
Mpande: answer my question!....do you know how hurt Gee is
Alpha: I know ok...he’s angry too....look at my face
Mpande: well you deserved it nxa....i thought you loved Masai but I guess I was wrong
Alpha: I may f*ck up but Masai is my life man
Mpande: and that is what you do to you sick life!
***Alphalette kept quiet a bit***
Alpha: how is she
Mpande: nxa
***he sighed***
Mpande: I don’t know....they are still busy with her
***Alphalette brushed his hair with his hand....he’s scared...scared of losing her***
Mpande: you messed up pretty bad man
***Alpha sighed***
Alpha: I know.....im about to lose the love of my life
Mpande: eish...nawe Alpha man you’re full of sh*t...entlek ms*nu wakho man nxa
***he went back to Hills leaving him standing there...Alphalette sighed and followed him***

____

AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

Old man: yesss...i love it when things go according to plan
Weird guy: you must be happy baba
Old man: ooh yes my boy....she needs to stay away from that useless possessed boy... I need the other brother’s blood in my lineage...i need a connection with the underwater world
Weird guy: yes yes baba....yes you need that connection
***he said smiling showing his dirty brown teeth***
Old man: now what I need to do is make her reach out to the other brother and walaa....this time around they’ll give me a grandchild and marriage will be a bonus for me
Weird guy: yes yes baba
Old Man: lets throw the bones and see how we can manipulate her
*** the old man turned to a creepy statue on his right side by the wall and he spoke to it.....its oozing a red liquid from its mouth, eyes and ears, then the weird guy reached for the weird animal, human bones and coins on top of the goat skin that’s on the floor and he picked them up...he spoke to them and threw them back on the goat skin and the old man read them***
Old Man: what!!!
Weird guy: no no
***he said putting his hands on top of his head***
Old man: damn it....damn it!!! How did this happen!!!
*** he said sounding angry and the weird guy curled into a ball....he’s scared of him especially when he’s angry like this***
Old man: she needs to lose that bastard child....now!!!
Weird guy: yes baba yes...
***he said reaching for a female doll and some needles***
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.....
#TO-DARE-IS-TO-DO

TO DARE IS TO DOOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara