CHAPTER 22

★★★ TO DARE IS TO DO ★★★ 18SLV
.
.
.
CHAPTER 22
.
.
.
AT HEATH’S HOUSE (1h30 in the morning)

***Jabu walked inside the house with Sbu looking angry and he went to the kitchen and poured water in a glass and added sugar and stirred the glass then he gave it to Sbu who looked shaken***
Jabu: drink up
***He drank all of it and put the glass down and he slowly sat on the chair***
Jabu: what happened and no lies Sbusiso
***Sbu swallowed hard and held tight to his school bag and a tear ran down his cheek and he wiped it***
Sbu: I went there....to....to talk to her....to...to ask her why she did what she did and....
***he breathed out***
Sbu: I found the backdoor opened wide....i knocked but no one answered so I walked in and that’s when I found them
***tears ran down his cheeks as he sobbed and Jabu just looked at him...this was a mess and he needed to think fast***
Jabu: o denka gore ke snai Sbu....o bona popeye ge ontebeletse ( you think im a fool Sbu...you see a fool when you look at me)
***Sbu shook his head no as he shook with fear....he didn’t like the look his father has on his face***
Jabu: what were you doing there at this time of the hour
***Sbu didn’t say anything and Jabu raised his hand to slap him but he held himself as Sbu hid his face with his school bag***
Jabu: o nyako nnyela boy ( you wanna sh*t yourself boy)
Sbu: no baba
Jabu: then talk cause ge nka go tshwara ka laka letsogo o tsoga mmuchareng ko frijing  ( cause if I lay my hands on you you’ll wake up at the mortuary in the freezer)
***Sbu shook with fear***
Sbu: i...i went there to scare her
Jabu: O re scare...scare Sbu???
***he nodded and Jabu looked at how he was clinging to his schoolbag and he snatched it from him and Sbu looked at him with his eyes popped out as he opened it....he took out the brown envelop inside and he saw glue in there and a red mark pen and a red liquid that looked like blood inside the bag....Sbu out of fear he got up from the chair and attempted to run out of the kitchen but jabu grabbed his hoody pulling him back***
Jabu: run again and o nnyela....run again and you’ll see what I’ll do to you!!!
***he said to Sbu as he hid his face thinking Jabu is gonna slap him....Jabu pushed him to the chair he was sitting on before he attempted to run and Sbu sat down shaking with tears running down his cheeks.....Jabu took out the glue, marker, schoolbag and the bottle and he put them on top of the kitchen counter and he opened the brown envelope and he was shocked by what he finds***
Jabu: what the hell is this...what do you have this many pictures of Jabulile
***Sbu didn’t say anything***
Jabu: talk man!!!
***he shouted at him and Sbu shook with fear***
Sbu: I was....gonna paste them all over their living room to torture her
***Jabu just looked at him***
Sbu: I wanted her to think she’s going crazy
Jabu: Sbu....
***he said defeated***
Sbu: she killed her baba....she took her away from us and she moves on as if nothing happened....i saw her....she doesn’t even show that she regrets what she did....she was even laughing with some women in a restaurant looking happy while we suffer the aftermath of her actions
Jabu: how were you going to enter the house....and how did you even get there
Sbu: my friend bo...borrowed his mom’s car and he also knows how to pick locks
***Jabu frowned***
Jabu: wait what friend?...you were not alone
***Sbu shook his head and Jabu turned around and kicked the barstool and it fell on the floor making noise***
Sbu: he’s ...he’s my witness that I didn’t kill her....we found the door opened and we saw the bodies thinking gogo is also dead and he ran out....when I decided to follow him he had driven away leaving me there
Jabu: o sthuphethu ( a fool)....ba re show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are...
***Sbu looked down embarrassed...he couldn’t believe his trusted friend ran and left him there alone***
Jabu: what kind of a friend leaves you behind like that
***Sbu didn’t say anything***
Jabu: I want all his detail...where he’s from, his names and surname, what he eats for breakfast, lunch and supper, his shoe size...his parents’ names and where they work....i mean everything and your stupid friendship ends now!!!
***Heath rushed down the stairs with a gun on his hands and he saw Jabu and Sbu in the kitchen area and he went to them putting his gun away***
Heath: what’s going on.... whats with the noise
***he said as his eyes landed on the barstool on the floor and he looked at Sbu wearing all black from head to toe and he frowned confused...Sbu shook with fear as he looked at Heath....he knew he might get an a$$ whooping from him***
Jabu: Mshikaro this boy o tlo mpolaya ka pelo straight ( this boy is gonna give me a heart attack)...eish....
***he rubbed his eyes***
Jabu: i got a call from him and he was crying and he told me to come and fetch him
Heath: fetch him from where
Jabu: Amo’s place
Heath: heh???
***he said looking at Sbu then he looked at Jabu***
Jabu: I went there confused gore what is he doing there...i even had scenarios playing in my head as I drove like a maniac thinking maybe Amo send people to kidnap him and we didn’t hear anything khanti no, James Bond wa fonkhong here went there himself and guess what I found there
***he sighed rubbing his eyes...he couldn’t believe she’s gone just like that***
Jabu: Amo’s dead body and her mother
Heath: wait what
***he eyes went to Sbu***
Sbu: I didn’t kill her I swear I found them like that
Heath: WHAT WHERE YOU DOING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE AT THIS TIME OF THE HOUR!!!
Jabu: a re to paste Lile’s pictures all over the living room to torture her
Heath: wa gafa Sbu? ( are you crazy Sbu)
***Sbu shook his head looking scared***
Heath: f*ck!!!
***he said as he held on to the kitchen counter looking down***
Jabu: did you touch anything in that house
*** he said with a low tone***
Sbu: I touched her and her mother to...to see if they are still alive
Heath: were you wearing gloves when you touched them
Sbu: n...no...
***Jabu slapped him on top of his head biting his lower lip and Sbu cried as he blocked his slaps***
Heath: yho...Amen!!!
***he said as he went to the fridge cause he felt his throat dry up immediately ***
Jabu: damn it Sbu!!! Uyahlanya yini ( are you crazy)...why would you touch someone whom you can clearly see is dead heh and without gloves...without gloves Sbu
Sbu: I wasn’t thinking straight baba...i panicked and.....i....i just saw blood everywhere and I just....
***he continued to cry***
Heath: yho
Jabu: deal with this boy before I murder him with my bare hands nxa
***he walked away ***

____

*** STILL AT HEATH’S HOUSE

*** Heath moved his waist going in and out of Naledi in a fast pace as Naledi moaned loud... he went hard and deep as their skin slapped each other making an arousing sound***
Naledi: f*ck Heath!!!
***she said as she climaxed and her body shook as tears ran down her face and Heath didn’t stop....he went harder on her as he groaned f*cking her hard with veins popping all over his body...the pleasure they are feeling is out of this world....Naledi gasps for air as another orgasm hits her as he reaches her g-spot again and more tears came out and as for Heath, he continued to ravage her nunu***
Naledi: baby..... yhooo....Heath...go monate
***she said as more tears of pleasure came out***
Heath: I love you Naledi...i love you so damn much Obim
***he said as he could feel he was about to release ....His hand on her thigh grabbed her tighter and his dick grew inside of her...he went faster and faster going deep as he screamed loud losing his mind and she screamed too as they both reached their happy ending together and Heath groaned loud convulsing as he filled her up***
Heath: F*CK!!!!!!!!
***he said as he released his last drop inside of her and he collapsed on top of her....after some time he raised his head and he perked her lips ***
Heath: I needed that....thank you Obim
***she just nodded and he slid out and he went to get the towel and he wiped himself then her and he laid down and pulled her to his chest and kissed her forehead and they slept***
.
.
***Heath woke up to his phone ringing and he let go of Naledi.....he was now cuddling her from behind..... he reached for his phone and checked the time and its around 6 in the morning...he answered the call***
Heath: sho
Man: boss man ke Shapi...Detective Baloyi
Heath: sho Shapi...Dintshang ( what’s up)
Detective: go gobe ( things are bad)...I’ve been trying to call Jabu but he’s not answering
Heath: he’s probably still sleeping.....dintshang ( what’s wrong)
Detective: im here at his in laws house boss man
***Heath bit his lower lip then he spoke***
Heath: umm ok...what are you doing there....don’t tell me its another Amo scandal...yeeer that woman ke attention seeker....what did she do now
***Naledi turned and looked at him when she heard Amo’s name***
Detective: you should come down here with him boss man
Heath: what’s going on Shapiro
***he asked pretending to be worried ***
Detective: just come down here
Heath: ei man Shapiro just tell me what’s going on....do you want me to drive there with Jabu for useless sh*t
***Naledi sighed and she sat up with her nunu throbbing....Anyway the detective sighed too over the phone***
Detective: ke crime scene here
Heath: askies
Detective: it looks like a robbery gone wrong and the house looks messed up like they were searching for something.....but we will know soon gore what happened here cause le TV it was taken
Heath: is everyone ok
***the detective sighed***
Detective: eish boss....sorry but the madam didn’t make it...her mother was knocked out but the madam eish...you should come now cause her brother fainted and they just took him and the mother to the hospital
*** Heath rubbed his eyes keeping quiet***
Detective: boss man....hello....hello...
Heath: eish let me go wake Javas
Detective: sho....I’ll update you
Heath: you do that
***then he dropped the call and sighed...this was it “he thought”***
Naledi: what’s wrong...what happened
Heath: ahh ba re Amo was killed in a house robbery...let me go wake Javas
***he said with a bored tone but deep down he’s worried about Sbu....he’s writing his last paper in two days’ time and what he witnessed and the possibility of him getting arrested stresses him up***
Naledi: what....ohh my Gosh
Heath: yeah...let me go wake Jabu up
Naledi: wait baby....you don’t seem hurt
Heath: why should I Obim....that witch has caused my brother more harm than good....now Lile o imela ke mmu ( Lile is dead) because of her so I say good ridden to bad rubbish
***He kissed her forehead and got out of bed naked and he reached for his pyjama pants, wore them and he walked out bare footed as Naledi sat there shocked ***
Naledi: yho
***She clapped her hands together in a dramatic way ***
.
.
*** Heath knocked on Jabu’s bedroom and opened the door and he walked in and found Jabu lying on his back with his arm on his forehead facing up with his eyes opened like he was thinking deeply and he sighed***
Heath: Shapi called me
***Jabu closed his eyes and didn’t say anything then he opened them again and Heath sighed***
Heath: we need to go to the crime scene because if you don’t show up it will look suspicious
Jabu: did you do it
***Heath raised his eyebrows***
Heath: na me you dey ask that Mjava....me Heath
Jabu: you wanted her dead so ke denke eng Heath heh ( so what should I think)
***Heath chuckled shaking his head***
Heath: im not pissed because you’re accusing me but pissed because you know that’s not my style and I wouldn’t quench ( kill) her like that in her home and traumatize the poor old woman like that..... so no I didn’t.... and the truth is i was going to deal with her my way but I guess someone beat me to it... now listen here since we got that out of the way, don’t ever in your life accuse me of sh*t you dey hear....i will not take this nonsense from you again Jabu...never accuse me of sh*t you dey hear me well well
Jabu: o lwelang( why are you fighting)
Heath: hai fok man
***Jabu bit his lower lip and he sat up with his legs on the floor and he looked at Heath with a serious look on his face***
Jabu: all of you wanted her gone so what was I supposed to think....now my son might be accused of killing her
Heath: wena you dey crazy...na juju dey make you go pong pong in that your stupid head....don’t try me ooo...not today when im stressed about Sbu Jabu....i go vomit all my insults on that stupid head of yours that’s full of Amo’s sh*t and traumatize you for the rest of your miserable life so don’t try me ooo...i swear I go enter you just now ( I’ll beat the hell out of you) ....mxm don’t look for my trouble Jabu....don’t wake a sleeping beast.... now stop all this nonsense and get up from that bed and lets go!!!
***he said walking towards the door now talking to himself looking pissed***
Heath: busy cho cho cho cho cho cho vomiting rubbish....he thinks I will quench ( kill) that thing and leave her body there as evidence...mxm thaaa tufiakwa ...  imagine the insult....she would have disappeared without a trace but no this mumu thinks im that sloppy now...nxa the insult....he dey wake and decide to carry kata kata come my side this early morning mxm
***He said as he ranted alone loud enough to hear him with a pissed off tone going back to the main bedroom and Jabu just sighed and he closed his eyes and opened them again and he took his phone and made a call***
Castiel: sboshwa
Jabu: sho....
***he sighed***
Jabu: Amo was shot and killed at her home and the mother knocked out...it looks like a robbery gone wrong but we both know that might not be the case
Castiel: maybe it was haw....or what you want me to come and console you sboshwa
Jabu: I don’t have time for your sh*t Cass...all I want to know is was is you... I mean you did say you’ll handle her yourself
***he said calmly and Castiel laughed***
Castiel: im laughing because I know you are bewitched so this is not you....maybe it’s the mkhovu in you waking up because the creator is dead......
***then he became serious***
Castiel: don’t insult me like this ever again Jabu....a gun and robbery, really man?.....im sure you’re high from that sage the merman burned in your house.....ungazongijwaela kabi and  don’t even think of insulting Ruu by questioning him too....
***Jabu sighed cause its true it’s not him...they would have found her body in pieces if it was him***
Jabu: it’s not that ....it’s just....
Castiel: haai stop it man what’s wrong with you.....why do you even care who did it.....im sure you’re possessed by a depressed and sexually starved demon from the pits of hell wena...this is not normal...im coming there and you better be ready to ask me that question face to face
***then he dropped the call and Jabu sighed as he felt a headache attacking him...he laid down again and closed his eyes...stress is going to kill him “ he thought to himself” ***

____

AT AMO’S HOUSE

***It’s packed outside the gate as Jabu and Heath park their car...Jabu takes a deep breath and sighs***
Heath:  are you ready
Jabu: I’ll never be ready...lets just go
***they got out of the car and walked inside ignoring the local paper journalists  asking them questions...they walked to where Detective Baloyi ( Shapiro) is and found him with the two policemen that  accompanied Amo to Jabu’s place that time and Jabu sighed as they approached them***
Heath: bantu bomthetho
***they greeted back ***
D.Baloyi: this is Detective Mnguni and Detecti....
Jabu: is what Heath told me true
*** He said disturbing Detective Baloyi ***
D.Baloyi: unfortunately yes....the forensic team is busy inside
***Heath and Jabu’s hearts beat faster but they kept their cool ***
D.Mnguni: you would know angithi
***He said to Jabu with a serious look on his face***
Heath: what’s that supposed to mean...do you have something on your mind Detective
D.Mnguni: I think we should have this conversation at the police station don’t you think Mr Vilakazi
Jabu: askies
Heath: are you arresting my brother Detective sh*t... ohh I mean Mnguni
D.Mnguni: what did you just call me
Heath: Detective Mnguni or are you hearing things now Detective
D.Noah: ok...ok let’s all calm down....Mr Vilakazi what my partner here is trying to say is he would like to ask you some question with regards to what happened here
Jabu: how would I know what happened here...i just got here
D.Mnguni: did you..i mean not long ago we accompanied her to your house so she takes her things and now she’s killed brutally
Heath: ok that’s enough....is my brother under arrest or what
D.Mnguni: I suggest you  follow us to the police station to find out
***Heath chuckled looking pissed off and Jabu sighed...he’s worried about the forensic team finding his son’s finger prints on both victims***
D.Noah: look just follow us to the police station...we have some questions for Mr Vilakazi here we would like for him to answer
Heath: ok does he need to call his lawyer
D.Mnguni: why would he need one if he’s innocent
Jabu: innocent people go to jail all the time....ankere sa lona ke tjotjo, go ja magwenya le none dimpa bo bomba ,go robala le go phinya mara ge e le mmereko ona wa le palla ( because all you know is take bribes, eat fatcakes and develop big bellies, to sleep and to fart but as for doing your jobs you fail)
***Heath chuckled***
D.Noah: you’re being disrespectful now Mr Vilakazi
***he looked at Heath ignoring the detective***
Jabu: nxa lets go get this over and done with Mshikaro
Heath: I’ll call Cass on the way....he’s at my house now
***Jabu nodded and they walked away followed by the two detectives while detective Baloyi stayed behind...he sighed and scratched his head then he walked to the house***

____

AT THE HOSPITAL

***Moera walked inside Masai’s room  and she sighed looking at her laying there not moving....She further walked in and stood by her bed and looked at her***
Moera: hi
***then she giggled and put her hand on her mouth to muffle her laugh then she stopped***
Moera: ooh I forgot you can’t greet back sorry twinny....for what its worth im sorry for hitting you that hard....you just made me angry when you slapped me
***she sighed ***
Moera: Ma beat me and Drench up because of you
***she shook her head***
Moera: I swear she’s lucky she’s our mother or is it our mother-father 
***she huffed rolling her eyes ***
Moera: she’s lucky cause if not she would be worse that you are now....can you believe she embarrassed Drench, she hit him with a sjambok as if he’s some small child mxm...she’s lucky shem....Anyway where’s your man....i didn’t see him when I came in I hope he’s not tired of you already
***she walked to her other side and she looked at the beeping machine***
Moera: I guess the paying damages “get-together” thingy that is supposed to happen this weekend won’t happen mmh....and its all your fault akere nkebe o se weak ( cause if you were not weak) it would happen even though e no ba di damages fela, its not like he’s marrying you
***she shrugged***
Moera: anyway I hope you wont open a case with the police when you wake up cause that would be the end for us I promise you....and you better tell that boyfriend of yours to stay out of our business cause I know people who know people who can help me deal with nuisance people literally
***she sighed calming down***
Moera: so you hit me and I hit you back and I just happen to be stronger than you that’s why you are here and im not...we are square now so when you wake up from here don’t you dare act like a victim cause you’re not..... you hit me and I defended myself....its high time you stopped acting like a victim and make me look like a bad person...its ends now Masa
Moera: so when you wake up you better have my back like I have been having yours all these years...tell everyone that what happened was a moment of high emotions and that you forgive me and we are cool ok
***the door opened and Alphalette walked in and Moera froze as she looked at him...He walked in holding a bunch of flowers and he put them on top of the side drawer and he bend and kissed Masai’s dry lips and looked at her with a smile on his face ignoring Moera***
Alpha: Ntsako wa mina ( my joy)....i have a feeling you’ll wake up any time from now...the dream I had of you has put a smile on my face...damn I miss you....
***Moera cleared her throat***
Moera: umm hi
Alpha: you’re still here
***he said not even looking at her and she swallowed***
Moera: she’s my twin Alpha...my family and not yours so don’t you ever say that to me....you shouldn’t even be here...Masai and I may have our differences but I love her
Alpha: that’s not what your mother said when she confronted you....i thought you said you hated her
***he said standing up straight looking at her and found her eyes popped out***
Moera: mama discussed our family business with you
Alpha: no... you forgot I see and know things....im not just your regular sangoma Moera....i know you wanted to get rid of her when you thought she’s dead
***she swallowed hard***
Alpha: I know you f*ck married man
***she clenched her jaws***
Alpha: and I know you’re jealous of your twin...you envy her even though you think she’s weak....
***he put his hands in his pockets***
Alpha: I thought you genuinely care for Masai when we met....i thought you were rooting for us to be together but now I see everything clearly.....you thought I’ll use her and dump her and you’ll play heroine to her but I fell for her and im there for her and you can’t have that....you suddenly envied her and wanted was she has...me...you feed of her pain you demon
***she looked at him with a serious look on her face.....she’s angry now ready to bust***
Alpha: I don’t like you cause you’re pretentious and you’re too good at it....now listen to me good....you stay away from Masai and me and I’ll keep your evil secret about what you wanted to do to her body when you thought she’s dead....its as simple as that
Moera: Masai will always need me Alphalette....we shared a womb and that’s a bond you will never break
Alpha: trust me I don’t wanna break it cause I know she loves you even though o lebolobolo ( Puff Adder) in her life but what im sure of is you’ll be the one that will break the bond yourself
***she swallowed hard***
Alpha: I mean you have already started
Moera: I’ll make sure she leaves you.....you don’t deserve her....you have turned her against me and she’ll soon see you for who you are....i wouldn’t be shocked if you used muthi to make us fight cause you cant stand the competition
***Alphalette chuckled shaking his head***
Alpha: wa penga ( you are crazy) wena straight up....the wives of the married men you keep f*ck*ng will continue to deal with you until you run mad...you haven’t seen nothing yet
***she bit her lower lip looking angry***
Moera: you’ll be sorry once im done with you im telling you nxa
***she walked away and out of the room and Alpha just sighed shaking his head then he turned to Masai and found her with her eyes opened blinking rapidly with a frown on her face ***
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED....
#TO-DARE-IS-TO-DO