CHAPTER 37

AT ALPHALETTE’S PLACE
(IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT)

Voice: Ntsako....Ntsako weeeh
Alpha: mmmmh
Voice: Ntsako man
***he opened his eyes and looked around and he found an old man standing in the middle of the room....he looked around and he wasn’t in his bedroom.....this room looked like a roundabout house  with a thatched roof***
Alpha: who are you....why am I here
***he said sitting up and he could see he was sleeping on top of a grass mat on the floor***
Man: tana o ta hlamba ( come and bath)
***the old man pointed at a big steel basin ***
Man: sukuyima ( stand up)
*** he stood up still looking at the man***
Man: tana o ta hlamba ( come and bath)
***he found himself walking to the steel basin and he looked inside and the water was purple in colour and he frowned looking at the old man***
Alpha: why...hi wena mani and why kofanele nihlamba ( who are you and why should I bath)
Man: Miringo ( temptation)
Alpha: heh
Man: miringo Ntsako tana o ta hlamba( temptaions Ntsako come and bath)
***then he woke up with his heart beating fast....he realized that he was dreaming as he looked around his bedroom.....he looked at Masai sleeping with her head on his chest snoring a little with her hand inside his briefs holding his stiff rod....he breathed out and sighed looking up and he wiped his face with the free hand since the other one is holding Masai and he closed his eyes and tried to sleep again...He needed to rest cause they will be driving down to Bushbuckridge in a couple of hours***
.
.
.

***Masai is woken up in the early hours of the morning by Alphalette opening her legs wide and his head disappearing between her legs....a soft moan escaped her mouth and he did his duty as man by eating her cookie up....after she came he went to her face and kissed her making her taste herself....she felt his mushroom head on her entrance and he pushed himself in making her moan***
Masai: sh*t baby
***she said softly and he pushed all of it in making her moan louder as he stretched her***
Alpha: f*ck I missed you randzo ra mina
***he said as he started moving in and out of her slowly***

#MDAVASO

____

***Alphalette’s mother, Tshepo, Claire his younger sister, Nyiko and AJ are driving together and they are already on their way to Bushbuckridge.....she wanted to arrive there early so she left with the kids while Alphalette and Masai are using Aphalette’s car and Gaza will drive with Tshimo....Mpande will drive down later with Hills***
***Masai has been quiet since they left Alphalette’s place and Alpha has noticed that....they are now driving behind Gaza to go pick up Tshimo***
Alpha: are you ok
***she sighed***
Masai: yeah
***she said looking down at her hands***
***he kept quiet a bit***
Alpha: mami
Masai: mmmmh
Alpha: what’s bothering you
***she sighed again***
Masai: do you think is a good idea for me to go with you
***he frowned then he looked at her briefly***
Alpha: yes and why would you say that
Masai: I don’t wanna be judged baby
Alpha: judged by who and why would they judge you
***he was confused***
Masai: your Bushbuckridge family members about me having dated your brother before and now its you
***he sighed***
Alpha: will you tell them that you once dated Stevens....i wont and im sure Gee or Mpande wont too
Masai: your mom
Alpha: come on ma wont
Masai: but....she was cold towards me Phalette.....she used to hug me whenever we met and today she just said “aow Masai how are you” with a straight face and that was it...it was soo awkward baby cause im used to her hugging me and smiling 
***he didn’t say anything***
Masai: maybe im just overreacting....yeah maybe I am
***Alphalette just continued to drive and he didn’t say anything and Masai was disappointed at him  for not saying anything else so they drove in silence until they reached Tshimo’s place and the automatic gate opened....Gaza got out and so did Alphalette and Masai. They closed the door and locked the cars and they walked inside....Gaza opened the door and they all walked in and found Tshimo watching TV with her bags packed ....She got up and she and Gaza Hugged and he kissed her forehead....She’s wearing a long sleeve tight summer dress and all her curves and a$$ are shaped nicely in it with fluffy sleepers and Masai immediately felt insecure especially when her eyes caught Alphalette staring***
Gaza: you good
***She nodded then he turned to Alphalette and Masai***
Gaza: mama you know the big head Ntsako
***she laughed***
Gaza: and this is Masai his other half.....the one that owns his shapeless heart
Tshimo: hi
***she went for a brief hug***
Masai: hi
Alpha: don’t I get a hug
Gaza: no...you can shake her hand
***Masai and Tshimo laughed while Gaza raised an eyebrow at Alphalette and Alpha laughed awkwardly***
Gaza: you ready
Tshimo: yeah...oooh damn it...i forgot to lock the storeroom after cleaning the yard
Gaza: ok let me go and lock it
***he walked away and they sat down***
Tshimo: Thokoza Mkhulu
***Alphalette laughed***
Alpha: mxm you are late shem
***she laughed and he smiled ***
Tshimo: don’t blame me blame your brother
Alpha: im blaming you.....so how are you
Tshimo: im good just nervous
Alpha: why
Tshimo: just nje
Alpha: don’t worry as your bodyguard I’ll be there to protect you....witches of Bush wont get even an inch closer to you
***she giggled and Alpha smiled lovely looking at her and Masai caught that***
Tshimo: ok mr bodyguard
***Masai sat there feeling awkward.....she felt out of place like she shouldn’t be here.....and she suddenly got worried about the way Alphalette looked at Tshimo....it was a look and a smile one would give his or her crush...she swallowed hard and looked down at her hands right as Gaza came back and they got up and walked out.....they got inside the cars and started the engines after locking up and they drove away***
Alpha: so what do you think about Tshimo
***she swallowed hard looking outside the window***
Masai: nothing
Alpha: ooh
***he frowned at her answer and the manner it came out***
Alpha: are you ok
Masai: mmmmh
***he just sighed and let her be....he thought  she was mad because he didn’t comment further about that issue with his mother***
.
.
.

***After what felt like forever they arrived at Bushbuckridge and they drove inside a huge double story house with a big yard and they parked their cars next to Mrs Reineke’s car***
Alpha: this is my home....where I grew up from the age of 11 until I went to Varsity
Masai: ok
***that’s all she said and Alphalette sighed....suddenly she didn’t wanna be here...she had a bad feeling and all she wanted now was to go back home***
Alpha: can we enjoy this weekend love.....nako kombela ( im begging you)
***she breathed out and fought back her tears***
Masai: ok
Alpha: I love you so much Masai and I know everyone is gonna love you
Masai: ok lets get out
***she said opening her door and Alpha frowned cause she didn’t say she loves him too....he sighed and also got out right as everyone got out of the house to greet them....her heart pounded hard as she saw Alphalette’s mother....Gaza introduced Tshimo to everyone and they all hugged her thanking her for saving Gaza’s life and Masai stood there feeling awkward while Alphalette was smiling looking at Tshimo getting all the love***
Gaza: and this is Masai to those who haven’t met her....she’s AJ’s mother and soon to be Mrs Mabunda
***Masai wanted to cry there and there cause Alpha failed to introduce her and Gaza was the one who did***
Alphalette: yeah this is my one and only.....the woman that made me a father
***he said smiling looking at her and he could see the smile on her face was fake....Gaza’s sisters hugged her and she shook Gaza’s father’ hand respectively and they went to take their bags and went inside....they were shown their respective bedrooms and as soon as Masai closed the en-suit bathroom and locked it she sat on the toilet and cried silently....Alphalette went downstairs again leaving her in the bedroom they gonna use***
Masai: “what time will you and Mpande arrive?”
***she sends Hills a message as she wiped her falling tears...Hills told her about Mpande inviting her to Gaza’s party and Masai convinced her to come so she sits with someone she knows cause she an introvert ***
Hills: “he just picked me up now”
Masai: “ok”
Hills: “ have you all arrived”
Masai: “yeah”
Hills: “how’s the place”
Masai: “beautiful and everyone is friendly”
Hills: “ that’s good...sa wara re tlo fitlha” ( don’t worry we will arrive soon)
Masai: “ ok drive safely...i love you”
Hills: “ we will...i love you too”
***she sighed and got up then she went to the mirror and she wiped her tears off and her eyes were red....someone knocked on the door***
Alpha: randzo o right
Masai: yeah
***he tried to open the door and it was locked***
Alpha: Masai
Masai: I need some space to breathe Alphalette I’ll be out....give me some time alone
***Alphalette frowned***
Alpha: Masai whats going on
***she breathed out swallowing hard.....this thing is eating her up and she feels like its gonna ruin this weekend for her....she cant help but feel like Alphalette has feelings for Tshimo and it breaks her heart cause she’s been through this before and she ignored the signs until she caught her now ex with her now ex best friend in bed***
Masai: do you have a crush on Tshimo
***she blurted it out like that....she was even shocked she said that out loud***
Alpha: what
***he asked caught off guard and she kept quiet ***
Alpha: Masai open this door
Masai: let me gather myself I’ll be out
***she said***
Masai: just give me some space Alphalette
***silence then she sat down again and she went online to check if there are uber taxis around...she didn’t wanna be here anymore.....this bad feeling she was having was getting more and more intense....She remembered how she once in Varsity lost her boyfriend to her now ex best friend....The red flags she’s seeing now she once saw them and ignored them thinking they will never hurt her like that and guess what they did...she caught them in the act without a condom in sight and today they are married with three kids and karma hasn’t visited them...She got admitted in the hospital cause she suffered a heart attack there and there and luckily they didn’t let her die instead they called an ambulance for her.....She sighed and got up feeling extremely down and she looked at herself on the mirror and she sighed again and she unlocked the door and walked out....she found Alphalette sitting on the edge of the bed and their eyes locked....she sighed and went to her luggage ignoring his stare**
Alpha: come and sit next to me
***she shook her head no***
Alpha: Masai
Masai: I need some space Alphalette
Alpha: what’s with this Alphalette bullsh*t
***she didn’t say anything she opened her glass case and took out her glasses and took off her contact lenses and put them away and woke her prescription glasses***
Alpha: Love what’s going on
***suddenly him calling her love sounded like an insult in her ears....it made her feel somehow ***
Masai: the way you look at her....the way you forget about my existence when she’s around....the way you smile like a retard when she speaks....
***she swallowed hard as tears filled her tears***
Alpha: what...where is this coming from Masai
Masai: my therapist said for me to avoid another heart attack or another flare up from Lupus is to avoid bottling things inside....to avoid stressful situations....to cry so I let out the tension brewing inside when im upset
***she chuckled***
Masai: with how mjolo is these days I should’ve just stayed single and concentrated on my business and child but no I had to fall for you and now here i am again and this time around its my man and his brother’s girlfriend.....crazy right
***she chuckled with a pained looked on her face looking at him and he swallowed hard...that look on her face spoke volumes***
Alpha: Masai I love you do you get that......you own my heart....i wanna marry you and make you mine forever.....this heart beats for you....i would never hurt you like that
***he said hitting his chest***
Alpha: I don’t know what you think you saw but I swear to you mami....you’re the only one for me....i would never do that to you or Gee....im sorry you feel this way but baby im here to introduce  you as the woman I want to spent the rest of my life with...the woman I want to marry
***she chuckled***
Masai: you failed to do that earlier and your brother had to do it for you
***he swallowed***
Masai: this wont work Alphalette....we are just wasting our time
Alpha: wooh what.....look Masai I don’t know what’s going on with you and why you suddenly acting this way but don’t play like that....this insecurity you have going on better stop cause its not funny
***she didn’t say anything***
Alpha: you’re busy concluding things in your head because of your insecurities and now you wanna act out....if I didn’t love you Masai or see a future with you trust me when I say you wouldn’t be here now
Masai: I shouldn’t have come
***she walked to the door***
Alpha: MASAI!!!
***she stopped walking***
Alpha: onganinyeli watwa.....ongalavi kore ni penga ( don’t piss me off....dont make me go crazy)
***he said still sitting down with a scary look on his face and she blinked fast fighting off her tears swallowing hard***
Alpha: stop it....we are here to celebrate my brothers return and to introduce you and AJ to my family....we gonna enjoy ourselves and...we will visit this madness when we get home and deal with it then...ha twanana (are we clear)
***she nodded and she breathed out then she opened the door and walked out***
Alpha: damn it!!!
***he said frustrated with himself and pissed off by her***
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED....
#TO-DARE-IS-TO-DO