CHAPTER 14

NARRATED

***Alphalette bathed first and now a nervous Masai is taking her bath too....Alpha is also nervous but he wont show her...he hopes from tonight onwards he’ll at least erase the bad experience sex they had years back and create new memories and a new amazing experience for her....she comes out with a towel wrapped around her body and immediately he gets an erection....***
Alpha: “fuck she’s gorgeous”
***he thought and he got up and went to her and she shyly looked at his chest instead of his face since his tall and he lifted her chin up and kissed her slowly and passionately pulling her closer and she felt his hard machine pocking her...she pulled away from the kiss feeling hot and she cleared her throat and tried to move away from him but she failed***
Alpha: what is it
Masai: nothing ummm pheew...im just nervous that’s all
Alpha: then let me take the lead....just let go and trust me....let me worship this body mamas....let me erase the bad experience you had with me years ago
***he said with a sexy voice and she felt wet down there instantly...she stood on her toes and kissed his lips and he immediately took both their towel off and he grabbed her ass and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him and he walked towards the bed with her as they kissed and he put her on the comfy bed and got between her legs caressing her body...they continued to kiss with him touching and squeezing where he can on her body...his joystick leaked pr#cum and he wanted to be inside her immediately….
He kissed her going down until he reached her shaved nana...he licked it first then he parted her nana lips and gently used his tongue to massage her cl#t and that drove Masai crazy***
Masai: Phalette...oooh Gosh....Pha...yhooo mmawee
***she grabbed the bed sheets as her upper body pulled up...her body failed her and she came all over his face.... Alpha got off bed and went to pick one of the towels on the floor and wiped his face and stood there staring at her as she rubbed her sensitive cl#t breathing heavily....his member got harder and harder with veins visible on it....he knew if he enters her now he wont even last a minute inside of her***
Alpha: on your knees mama....your ass should face me
***he said with his heart racing as for Masai she did as told with her heart racing too....she wondered if she didn’t leave any tissues in there or if she has grown some  hair in there***
Alpha: fuck...
***”ooh my Gosh there’s hair....he’s definitely saying f#!k  because of the hair” she thought as she panicked***
Alpha....damn...
***” ooh my Gosh this is embarrassing” she thought...as she’s about to get off her knees he spoke***
Alpha: play with your cl#t love
***”heh” she thought***
Alpha: please play with it....slowly love please
***he said with his racing heart as he rubbed gently his machine with his hand while another hand held the towel and Masai did as told and the pleasure she felt was out of this world...she moaned loud in a sexy voice and that made Alpha to almost lose his mind as he gave himself a hand job as he watched her***
Alpha: f#ck...faster my love...faster
***she did as told and he also went faster***
Alpha: put your middle finger inside love...please....do it slowly and moan for daddy....do it for daddy randzo ra mina ( my love )
***she did as told and she fingered herself slowly and he cursed as more veins popped on his machine and he squeezed his b#tt cheeks tight as his hand went faster***
Alpha: f#!k yourself mamas...go fast....please
***and she did and he also went faster and as an orgasm hit her, he also put the towel on his tip and he grunted as he came on it....nikka didn’t even wait to calm down...nope...he got on the bed and turned her to lay on her back and he got between her legs and entered her....he pushed in all his dick and as his machine stretched her she screamed with pleasure as he groaned loud losing his mind ***

----------

NARRATED ( MOERA)

***She’s busy calling Masai and she’s not answering her calls***
Selina: and nou
Moera: she’s not answering her phone
Selina: who
Moera: Masai...mxm ever since she started spending time with Alphalette she’s ignoring me and my phone calls...le rena re tlo jola ( we will also date)...we will find our own very-very too mxm
Selina: wow
***she said sitting down and grabbing her glass of wine and taking a sip***
Moera: what
Selina: I never thought I’ll see you like this....more especially over a man Moera
Moera: what are you talking about
Selina: jealously is written all over you friend...Masai is probably being f#ck!d by her baby daddy now that’s why she cant answer her phone and you’re disturbing her
Moera: Masai would never do that
Selina: and why not
Moera: I know my sister ok....she’s probably gonna give him the ninety day rule or something
***she said dismissively and Selina laughed***
Selina: ok if you say so
Moera: I know so...she wouldn’t do that...she’s too shy that one
***Selina shrugged her shoulders....she couldn’t believe what she was witnessing....the perfect Moera Rapula falling for her twin sister’s baby daddy and acting it out like this, not even hiding it...she needs to bring her down to earth face down with this revelation and she knows a perfect person to do that for her....she’s been miss goody too shoes for far too long this one” she thought ***
Selina: cheers to life chomzaza
***Moera chuckled and they clicked their glasses and Selina looked at her smiling***

----------

AT ALPHALETTE’S HOUSE

*** He’s standing next to the bed with Masai’s upper body on the bed and he’s f#ck!ng her in a butterfly position style fast...his strokes are deep and fast and his groans drive her crazy....Stevens is the silent type so experiencing this while enjoying yourself  is golden....having a man express how he’s enjoying you is magical and at this moment she knew she’s a gone girl...she’s done for....***
Alpha: ahhh...ahhh....yesss....f#ck.....
***is what he’s saying as he enjoys her.....he hit her g-spot again and she convulsed and came again screaming....her shaky hand went to her cl#tor!s and she tried to rub it as he continued to give her extreme pleasure but she failed instead she grabbed the sheets,  his tight grip on her waist got tighter and he went faster in and out of her....he grew bigger inside of her and she moaned louder as he groaned louder losing his mind and he nutted inside of her pushing his machine deeper and deeper holding his breath***
Alpha: ahhhhhhhhhh....sh#tttttt....aaaah.....f#ckkkkkkk.....ahhh...ahhh...ahhh
***he said that as he offloaded each and every last drop of his semen inside of her***

---------- 

MONDAY

***Masai is bended on the basin in the bathroom as Alphalette hit it from behind holding her waist tight deep groaning...She was brushing her teeth when he came and took her from behind, she’s still sore from the whole weekend of sex after this round at least her nunu will rest since she’s going back home today***
***He hit her g-spot and she cursed as tears filled her eyes ***
Masai: f@#k!!!
***she said as she squirted all over the floor....more tears gushed out as the pleasure she was feeling was overwhelming her...Alpha didn’t stop, he chased his own orgasm and filled her up with his semen***
Alpha: I love you so damn much
***he kissed the back of her neck then he sighed and he pulled out then he went to shower...Masai sighed and finished brushing her teeth with his semen running down her legs then she filled the bathtub with water***

----------

AT WORK ( MASAI)

*** Im busy replying to my work emails trying to ignore my aching vjay-jay and also thinking about Moera, our conversation and how she dropped the call after i told her I slept with Alphalette.... my office door open and in came my twin and  she’s keeping a straight face...ok entlek what’s going on***
Me: hey you ok
***I said as I closed my laptop***
Moera: I can’t believe....i can’t believe you slept with him
***I took a deep breath***
Me: we in a relationship Moera and I love him so what’s with this attitude thing you have going on
***she chuckled putting her bag on top of my table***
Moera: why you mmmmh
Me: askies
Moera: why do you always...
***she took a deep breath and picked her bag and she walked towards the door***
Me: Moera!!!
***I called after her and she just ignored me and walked out....what the hell does she mean by “why me” ***

----------

THREE DAYS LATER

(TSHIMOLOGO)

*** The last few days have been hectic, Ntsako can now walk even though he gets tired fast but his legs can work fine....It’s a bit awkward now that he can do things for himself cause I was used to helping him out but at least I don’t have to bath him. He’s been having flash backs about his past but he said he cant put everything together to get an idea of who he is but my guides told me he’ll remember who he is when the time is right.... Yah neh life....who would have thought....i mean im literally living with a man and I know nothing about him and funny enough I trust him, I know im playing with fire but I cant help it....Im sure my late brother and late mother are angry looking at me living with a man I know nothing about I mean right now I even left him in my house, the main house....What if one of these days I find my house empty with all my furniture gone along with him....yah neh I didn’t know im such a risk taker but....but I trust God and my Ancestors***
Voice: you have started with your zoning out moments
***mxm this girl***
Me: I wasn’t zoning out Sihle...i was thinking...two different things
***she’s sitting down next to me....yho cant she see I just wanna be alone***
Sihle: mmh so what are you thinking about
***she loves news this one....a gossip I tell you***
Me: nothing much...just life in general
***she’s rolling her eyes mxm b#tch....she soo wants to know about my life and that will never happen shem....i don’t wanna be a topic everyone talks about when they are bored in this hospital***
Sihle: anyway, did you see the new doctor....yho girl
***she says clapping her hands dramatically....the way I want to t roll my eyes at her right now***
Me: mh I saw him
Sihle: I swear just looking at him I just get an orgasm....the way he’s handsome
***Lord have mercy***
Me: bathong Sihle
Sihle: im telling you....Zulu guys are handsome bathong....
***I just laughed***
Sihle: mxm bona oo
***I looked over and it was one of the nurses***
Sihle: you should’ve seen her smiling like a retard to the new doctor le seshwapha nxa ( with her flat a$$)
***I just laughed...yho basadi ba nale drama shem ( woman are full of drama shame)***

NARRATED ( TSHIMO)

***she’s busy uploading patients files in the system when she sees the new doctor walk  inside the Pharmacy with an old white woman....he helped her sit down and he came to the counter and smiled at her***
Doc: ummm Tshimologo
***he said looking at her name tag***
Doctor: hi
Tshimo: hi Doc...what are you doing here....a nurse could’ve brought her here you know
***she said smiling and he chuckled showing his perfect white teeth***
Doctor: I wanted an excuse to stretch my legs...its been a busy day
***they both laughed lightly as he gave her the woman’s file and he cleared his throat looking around the Pharmacy***
Doctor: how long have you been working here
Tshimo: three years
***she said as she got busy on the computer***
Doctor: before that where did you work
Tshimo: Chris Hani Baragwanath as a nurse
Doctor: wow and you’re also a Pharmacist
***she chuckled***
Tshimo: yeah I also studied to be a Pharmacist
***he smiled impressed***
Doctor: weren’t you happy being a nurse
***she sighed***
Tshimo: lets just say nursing wasn’t my first love and now im happy where I am
***she didn’t wanna disclose the real reason she decided to leave nursing...she doesn’t like talking about it***
Doctor: mmmmh interesting....so....i don’t see a ring on your finger does that mean you not married
***she smiled as she got up to go pick the woman’s medication by the counters ***
Tshimo: yep im not
Doctor: why
***he said frowning***
Tshimo: why??? Bathong Doc....i cant marry myself can i
***he chuckled***
Doctor: well you can... a woman in India did
***they both laughed***
Tshimo: im not that desperate for marriage im sorry
***they laughed again then she packed well the woman’s medication in a small paper back and put inside her invoice slip***
Tshimo: should I explain her dosages to her or you will
Doctor: don’t worry I’ll explain everything to her son, he’s coming to pick her up
Tshimo: ok then have a lovely day Doc
Doctor: same to you Tshimologo...same to you
***he smiled at her admiringly then he chuckled and went back to the old woman and he helped her up then they walked out and sat outside by the benches as they waited for her son to arrive***
Old woman: she’s beautiful
Doctor: who
Old woman: the lady in the Pharmacy....marry her and live happily ever and after
***the doctor chuckled then he smiled***
Doctor: who said I want her mam....im just naturally friendly
Old woman: keep lying to yourself and they’ll snatch her those who see her worth....uhh my son is here
***the white woman’s son rushed to them***
Guy: im so sorry doctor im late...traffic is a nightmare
Doctor: don’t worry about it...let me explain her medication dosages to you
***he did and the woman hugged the Doctor and she left with her son....Doc sighed and his mind went to Tshimologo....her nice chubby face, smile and her one dimple on her right cheek added to her beauty...she was short though...well not too short but she was short....he did catch a glimpse of her body when she was busy and she’s well structured...his beeper rang pulling him out of his thoughts and he turned it off and chuckled shaking his head as he went back inside ***

----------

NARRATED ( TSHIMO)

*** She drives through the gate and parks the car and gets out then she proceeds to go close the gate and she takes her handbag and lunchbox bag out and closed and locks the car then she walks to the back of the house....she finds “Ntsako” sitting outside the back bedroom looking like he’s in deep thoughts....she clears her throat and he quickly looks towards her***
Tshimo: hey you ok
***he sighs and sits properly***
Him: its knockoff time already
Tshimo: yeah...are you ok
***he kept quiet a bit***
Him: I can....
***he sighed***
Him: I can remember everything
Tshimo: heh
***she asks shocked walking closer to him***
Him: I remember who I am
***she put her handbag and lunchbox bag down***
Him: my name is Hosi Gazankulu Mabunda and everyone calls me Gaza....i was born and bred in Mpumalanga Bushbuckridge, I have three siblings and one is deceased...i have a cousin ngwana rangwane Alphalette Ntsako Mabunda whom im close to in fact we behave like twins...almost the same age and we would die for each other
Tshimo: Ntsako???
***he chuckled***
Gaza: yeah....i remembered his name instead of mine
***he chuckled shaking his head***
Tshimo: wow
***he got up and its now she realized that his crushes, the ones she lend to him that her late mother used weren’t next to him***
Tshimo: where are your crushes
***she said looking around***
Gaza: I don’t need them anymore
Tshimo: no ways
***She was surprised and shocked at the same time...he just chuckled and walked closer to her limping a little and she put her hands on her mouth astonished...he pulled her into a hug and he held her tight getting emotional himself***

----------

TO BE CONTINUED.....

#TO-DARE-IS-TO-DO