09

Previously chapter 08
Za'Niyah's POV

He slowly opened my legs and left kisses on my thigh leading to my pussy

I was completely naked the only other person that's saw my body was Landon. Jordan was seeing all of me. It's like he knew what my body wanted.

"You gon let me eat fat ma" he said. Yes Jordan I moaned at his touch. He caressed my body with his soft hands.

I was aroused by his touch, I felt safe and wanted. We kissed slowly as if we were in love. Our tongues were fighting for control, he gently choked me as the kiss got more passionate.

He leaned forward and played with my nipples while sucking on my bottom lip. Jordan kissed me from my lips to my neck, slowly.

He moved down to my titties and left a couple hickeys there after sucking on my neck and making me moan softly. He started kissing on my chest and moved lower, pausing at the area above and kissing my pussy.

He stuck two fingers from his other hand inside of me as I felt his thumb touch my clit in a circular way. He rubbed on my clit for a while as my moans flooded throughout the house.

Jordan got up pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed. He spread my legs open and said " I'm gon eat yo pussy till you squirt all over my face, don't fucking run either".

He got on his knees while looking at my body and licking his lips. He licked my clit, his lips were so soft. He used his tongue in a circular motion then going up and down on my clit.

"Fuckkkk" I moaned, causing Jordan to start sucking on my clit. My body felt this relief like i was stress free.

I never felt so good before he kept going licking and sucking on my clit. I scooted to the top of the bed. Jordan dragged me from my inner thighs to the end of the bed.

"Stop fucking running, i ain't done" he said. As he continued to eat my pussy, I squirmed feeling like I couldn't control myself, this feeling of i was ready but i wasn't ready.

"Squirt for me baby" Jordan said, he pressed down on my stomach i felt this weird feeling in my stomach. His hands pressing down made it feel even better.

Oh my god fuck Jordan i moaned out as I squirted all over his face. It felt like built up pressure and then its like a release, like everything just escapes my body.

I put on my shirt and went to the washroom i felt the urge to pee, after i got up off the toilet Jordan came in to do brush his teeth, and wash his face.

I went on my phone and saw what he posted on his story.

Jordon.n 2 minutes ago

n 2 minutes ago