20

Jordan's POV April 18th
Jamaica, Montego BayJM

I woke up in pain and then, seeing that the villa was completely ruined, I ran around going in and out of each room to find Za'Niyah

I woke up in pain and then, seeing that the villa was completely ruined, I ran around going in and out of each room to find Za'Niyah. I don't remember what happened last night. The house was completelt ruined, there was glass everywhere.

I called up Christian and Pierre "Someone kidnapped Za'Niyah, come over this shit is serious." I said to them then I hung up on them.

5 minutes later

Christian, Pierre, and Aaliyah all came into the villa, "Where's Kehlani??" I asked Pierre.

"Last night we went out and she left me alone at the club so I never questioned it. I gave her money to go back to the villa, Then I came back to the villa and all her shit was gone." Pierre said.

"The fuck is going on" Aaliyah and Christian said.

We went to the security of the villa and said that my girlfriend went missing, and asked to see the security footage.

After seeing all of the footage I saw that there were niggas that were, invaded the villa and that 1 of them out of the group went into the room to get her clothes and her passport.

After we got a copy of the footage we walked back to the villa and we were all trying to figure out how to tell Ka'oir that her sister got kidnapped. I didn't want to tell her over the phone. I would rather tell her in person.

Aaliyah, Christian and Pierre were disagreeing with me and said that I should tell Kaior. I wasn't quite ready to tell her that Za'Niyah was missing.

We all bought our tickets back to Toronto, and they went back to their rooms to pack their things.

Aaliyah, Christian, Pierre and I left the villas and were all heading to the airport. We didn't speak, we just got onto the plane, and I went to sleep. Once back in Toronto I separated from the group and went back home to my condo.

Aaliyah's POV April 18th
Toronto, Ontario ON

Aaliyah's POV April 18thToronto, Ontario ON