06

Za'Niyah's POV
9am the next day

I woke up and Landon was still laying between my legs, I got my charger and phone from the night stand

I woke up and Landon was still laying between my legs, I got my charger and phone from the night stand. I moved him slightly but his grip on my waist only tightened, I hit Landon with my charger causing him to wake up and let go.

"Landon I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you, I just couldn't breathe." I said while kissing all over his face.  He pulled away and just stared at me. "You have 5 seconds to run. Don't let me catch you." Was what he said.

"1, 2..." I jumped off his bed, ran out the room and hid in the guest bedrooms closet. I heard footsteps getting closer he came in opened the closet door and tickled me until I hit the floor. I started swinging at him. "Niyah, chill" He tossed me over his shoulder.

Landon brought me into the living room, carrying me over his shoulder an dropped me on his couch. Landon went into the kitchen and took a sip from his double cup and got a bag full of perc 30's. I didn't know that he started drinking lean again. I scrunched up my face and walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed the bag of perc's and took his double cup out his hand and ran into the bathroom before flushing everything into the toilet. "Tf is your problem Za'Niyah!" Landon yelled walking into the bathroom. I told him that all this stuff was addictive, I couldn't believe it. The thought of losing him made me get emotional.

"Landon, you need to stop drinking lean before it kills you." I said. He rubbed his head and sighed. "Niyah, I want to apologize for everything that's happened between us, I've been treating you like shit and I know you didn't deserve any of it. I was way outta line and I'm sorry." He looked up at me with tears falling down his face. I could feel myself about to cry, I hated seeing him like this.

"I'm not gonna say that the way you treated me was okay, because it did hurt my feelings. I was confused about what I did, or If I was doing something wrong?" I said fully crying. Landon picked me up and brought me into his room.

We started cuddling "Niyah, there's nothing wrong with you, your not doing anything. I've accepted that I'm the problem. After that day when I put my hands on you, I fucking lost myself. I blamed myself it's all my fault that you don't trust me." He cried while holding me tightly in his arms.

Landon started sniffling and spoke "I started drinking lean to numb my feelings but the more I drank I became dependant. I appreciate you Niyah, real shit. Theres so many bitches that would've left but you stayed, your a real one, and I promise I got you through whatever." Landon said.

Shortly after I went onto Disney plus and put on criminal minds, I put my arms around his neck an he slipped his arms around my waist, laying his head between my neck and shoulder. All I could smell was his cologne as we hugged.

"I missed you Za'Niyah." He said with so much pain in his voice. Landon comes up to my head and kisses me twice, Landan an I both get up and he says get ready we're gonna get something to eat. I called Kaior and told her to bring me a bag of clothes an shoes.