12

Previously chapter 10

Za'Niyah's POV 7pm

We got home and I unlocked the front door took off my shoes and went to my room, as I entered this is what I saw

I called Kaior to my room and she asked who the fuck was in our house, I don't even know I said going threw all of the bags trying to figure out who got into our house to do this

I picked up all the gifts off of my bed and put them in a corner in my room. "Here read this" Kaior said passing me an envelope with a card and a stack of money, I put the money to the side and opened the letter wrote.

~ Hey mama, I just wanted to let you know I love you no matter what the situation is I'm always gonna love you. Your my whole heart it's us until whenever baby, we fight we argue but we ALWAYS bounce back.

I love that cause it would kill me if we just gave everything up, yes you've made mistakes and I'm willing to start over cause I need us to work out!! Your my other half my bestfriend and girlfriend in one.

Being in love is a feeling I never thought I would know, but you showed me different. You was there when I was at my worst and you make sure I always have a smile on my face. Speaking of smiles you make me the most bipolar nigga on this planet but you always make sure I'm the happiest before anything.

I appreciate you so much, I love your smile your laugh and how goofy you are, I love everything about you. If you ever caught me looking at you it's not cause I'm a weirdo it's cause I'm admiring you baby.

Like damn that's really all me, you the best thing that ever happened to me, sometimes I may scream I hate you, and we may not be the best terms right now, but trust and believe your my ONE AND ONLY nobody can ever make me feel the way you do.

I just wanna say I love you baby and I'm proud of you and keep ya head up beautiful. There have been plenty of times that I just wasn't in the best mood or didn't feel like being around anyone, but as soon as I saw you my day got drastically better. All I'm trying to say is when I'm with you complete a nigga feels complete.