21

Previously from chapter 20
Once I was inside the car I sat down next to 2 figures who sounded familiar as they drove off, I drifted to sleep.

Za'Niyah's POV

I woke up in a room I didn't recognise, I was fully clothed and my face was not as swollen as before

I woke up in a room I didn't recognise, I was fully clothed and my face was not as swollen as before. I then explored the room to see who's house that I was in.

Then I heard footsteps coming closer and closer so I ran over to the corner of the room, so that I had an advantage.

Seconds later I couldn't believe who walked through the door, I fell to my knees I simply couldn't believe my eyes.

"Von?" I said getting closer to him.

"W-w-wow, you're alive??" I asked him genuinely curious.

"How are you here, I saw you get shot, your blood splattered all over me" I said as held his hands.

Von sat me down on the bed, to explain what really happened 5 months ago...

Flashback 5 months ago
Von's POV

I pulled up to some party one of my homegirls was having, as I walked inside I saw Za'Niyah dancing on some nigga whose name is known in the streets so I paid close attention to them

I went over to my cousin Elijah and his homeboys Latrelle and Monté, they are in relationships with Kaior and her 2 best friends. That's how I was introduced to Za'Niyah.

"Who's that nigga Za'Niyah is dancing on?" I asked, ready to shoot up the party.

"Some nigga named Landon" Latrelle said.

"Landon? Landon? Like crazy Landon we went to highschool with?? " I asked.

"Oh shit I knew that nigga looked familiar " Monté said.

Za'Niyah don't even know what she getting herself into, that nigga crazy as fuck, he be ready to kill bitches whenever he doesnt get his way.

I walked to the kitchen and started to roll up, I was gonna keep my eye on her just in case shit get's out of hand.