05

Za'Niyah's POV
12:30am

Landon started walking towards me I hid behind Jordan

Landon started walking towards me I hid behind Jordan. "Can I talk to you outside real quick? " he said.

Jordan was protecting me because of what happened the last time in the parking lot.

"Za'Niyah let's go " Landon said.

I gave Jordan a look indicating that I was okay. I looked for Kehlani to let her know that I was going to talk to Landon outside.

As I walked out of the club behind Landon, Henny had a smirk on her face I really wanted to fight her because what tf is so funny.

When I got to the parking lot Landon opened his car door and closed it once I got in.

It was quiet until he broke the silence by asking me if I was with Jordan. I responded by saying no.

"Then why tf you twerking on him an shit?" He asked. I didn't know how to respond, yes I like being around Jordan but I didn't want to date him.

Jordan and I are just 2 people who understand each other. At the end of the day I had strong feelings for Landon.

After I asked "What about you and Henny?" He didn't respond, instead he laughed and ignored my question.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU AND HENNY?" I yelled, he started choking me and breathing down my neck. "Look ai, it's just head that's all. If it bothers you I'll cut her off."

I expressed to Landon that I didn't want the Landon who was possessive, I wanted the Landon who was kind, gentle, loving, appreciative, and honest with me.

He looked like he was crying. I was about to leave until he asked me to stay. I told Landon that I wasn't gonna go anywhere. Landon was at a point where he needed me to be there for him. I lifted his face up and wiped away his tears. He then asked if I could sleep over. I responded by saying yes.

After I got out of his car and went back into the club to say my goodbye's to Jordan and Kehlani. As I entered the club I heard "Nah she think shit sweet but just last night I was sucking on that dick. Like he don't really want yo ugly ass, he still gon fuck wimmie." Henny said.

Kehlani, Kash, and Jordan all walked over to me they could all tell that I was mad." On everything imma beat this bitch ass tonight, I can feel it in my palms." I said to Kehlani and Jordan, Kash went to go get Landon from the car.