11

Jordan's POV

I woke up in the morning to see Za'Niyah still asleep, I got up did my hygiene and left the house

I woke up in the morning to see Za'Niyah still asleep, I got up did my hygiene and left the house. I went to the parking garage and walked to my hellcat, unlocked the door, and put my foot on the brake pedal then pressed the push to start button.

Pierre called so I answered saying yo, he then went on ask what the motive for the day was? I told him I was going shopping for Za'Niyah. He chuckled before telling me that her birthday was coming up on April 15th. "Fuck" I said now thinking about what to get her. Ai dunnoe Pierre said before hanging up the call.

I pulled up to the mall to get a few things for Za'Niyah, I was completely focused on her aftercare, I didn't want her to think that I would just please her and then not give a fuck about her after.

I tapped into my catering side, she needed to know that this wasn't just a moment of lust, he wants her to realize that she had all of him.

Walking threw the mall I stopped at Victoria Secret and picked up some thongs for her, I picked up different colours not really knowing what she would like.

I went to Bath and Body and picked up a soap and lotion called Vanilla Mocha Martini.

Za'Niyah reminded me of vanilla she just gave sweet like her pussy I thought to myself.

I left the store with 2 bags worth of products and headed over to Nordstrom.

I got her a Pink Versace Robe, Pink Gucci Slippers, Skims Set, Tory Burch Slippers, Black Marine Serre Set.

Walking out the store I went to pull out a large amount of money and went to Rolex to buy us matching watches.

The rest of the money I'm just going to gift to her, walking out the mall I decided to stop at McDonald's and pick her up some breakfast.

Going threw the drive threw  I got 2 orders of Pancakes with a Bacon'N Egg McMuffin and Apple juice.

It was 10:08am I knew Za'Niyah was probably awake and hungry so I rushed back to my condo apartment.

As I walked into the condo I shockingly seen Za'Niyah still knocked out on the couch, that's what good dick do I whispered to myself.

I set up all of the things I bought her on the floor and put her breakfast on a tray.

I slowly made my way over to her, and tapped her to wake her up.

Za'Niyah's POV